Is there a quick-fix to procrastination?

Watch this thread
callumhowieson
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi guys, I have been procrastinating more and more by the day and it is coming up to my exams. For instance, today since I've been home all I have done is listen to the Beatles and download Ralph Wiggum GIFs (pretty embarrassing IMO).
Is it possible I have an attention disorder? This is getting pretty bad.
TheOtherSide.
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
If there wasn't, I wouldn't still be here, posting a week before exams.
Spoiler:
Show
Please tell me there's something I've missed..
callumhowieson
Rep:
(Original post by TheOtherSide.)
If there wasn't, I wouldn't still be here, posting a week before exams.
Spoiler:
Show
Please tell me there's something I've missed..
Haha, good point. Rather unfortunate for us however.
+ polarity -
Badges: 21
Report 6 years ago
Try to build a system that allows you to study/revise even when you don't exactly have the willpower to pick up a book. The Pomodoro Technique maybe?
callumhowieson
Rep:
(Original post by + polarity -)
Try to build a system that allows you to study/revise even when you don't exactly have the willpower to pick up a book. The Pomodoro Technique maybe?
Huh, I'll try the Pomodoro technique, I guess it looks like it could do something.
For those who may be interested: http://pomodorotechnique.com/ .
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (70)
66.67%
No (26)
24.76%
I didn't use it to prepare (9)
8.57%

Watched Threads