Turn on thread page Beta

Transferring Universities watch

    • Thread Starter

    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by eden3)
    I am currently a first year uni student but I have an offer to transfer directly into Year 2 of my course to a different uni provided I get a 2:1 this year (results arrive before mid-July).

    Could someone please tell me what steps I have to take for Student Finance if I'm transferring to a different university? Do I have to start a new application altogether? Should I start that application from now?

    Thanks in advance.
    Fill in an application as a continuing student - there's a section on the application asking whether you'll be on the same course/university and so you can notify them of the switch there.

    You need to get your application for 16/17 funding finished ASAP to make sure you get funding in the first term.
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.