Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've been on and off tinder for a while now, and a few months ago I decided to try it again. I've never gotten further than just speaking to a guy, and never accepted any dates because I'm painfully shy and never really dated before.

Then, soon after I rejoined tinder, I found this guy. He immediately struck me as a little different because he didnt rush for a date within the first 20 mins of talking. We talked for at least a week before he suggested that we should meet, then a week later we organised a day and plan.

We met at the zoo, had a brilliant day, went out for lunch after and went for a long walk. I am honestly soo happy it didnt turn out to be an awful catfish scenario. He seems like a really nice guy. A little shy, a bit clumsy but a proper gent

Does anyone else have any tinder success stories? I read soo many horror stories I was nearly terrified to meet him :P

ReputationRep:
    No. But sounds fantastic. Follow it up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zarek)
    No. But sounds fantastic. Follow it up!
    At the end of the date he asked if I'd be up for meeting again, to which I replied definitely hopefully there'll be another date quite soon. He lives about 2 hours from me (I was amazed someone was willing to catch two trains at 9am just to see me)

I asked him how long he'd been on tinder, and he said quite a while, it was just something he'd scroll on when he was bored, and most conversations would only last a few hours. He said I was the first person he'd met up with, and I thought that was quite sweet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by speckypisces)
    At the end of the date he asked if I'd be up for meeting again, to which I replied definitely hopefully there'll be another date quite soon. He lives about 2 hours from me (I was amazed someone was willing to catch two trains at 9am just to see me)

I asked him how long he'd been on tinder, and he said quite a while, it was just something he'd scroll on when he was bored, and most conversations would only last a few hours. He said I was the first person he'd met up with, and I thought that was quite sweet
    Love knows no bounds I guess haha. This girl once came down from Essex to meet with me twice :

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 10, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.