Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I like this boy in the year above but we've never spoke of met but I really like him how do I get to talk to him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lola222)
    I like this boy in the year above but we've never spoke of met but I really like him how do I get to talk to him
    You've never met him?

Since he's older he might be an idiot but ya knoww go for it if you like him! I might be completely wrong btw but I'm just saying. Say Hey, see how to convo goes be yourself don't stress u got this xx

ReputationRep:
    Find out if he has a family pet. If so, skin is and wear the pelt as a fashionable shawl/hairband (size-dependent). He'll definitely notice you now.

(Original post by pinkrox22310)
    You've never met him?

Since he's older he might be an idiot but ya knoww go for it if you like him! I might be completely wrong btw but I'm just saying. Say Hey, see how to convo goes be yourself don't stress u got this xx
    LMAO! I'd love to know how that logic came about. Idiocy itself most likely.

OP, state 3 things that make you like this fella?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laomedeia)
    OP, state 3 things that make you like this fella?
    LOL, are you really going down this route, hahahaha

(Original post by GUMI)
    LOL, are you really going down this route, hahahaha
    Actually yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkrox22310)
    You've never met him?

How am I meant to say hi if all I do is walk past him in school

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harvey Dent)
    Find out if he has a family pet. If so, skin is and wear the pelt as a fashionable shawl/hairband (size-dependent). He'll definitely notice you now.
    Wow, lateral thinking or what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lola222)
    stalk him on social media and inbox him

ReputationRep:
    Find out if he goes to any clubs that you can join. From there, talk to him and try to get to know him better.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 12, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.