The Student Room Group

Have you searched your name up on Urban Dictionary?

Scroll to see replies

First Name:
usually a male with an extremely large cock with bulgy veins and a big proud head. This abnormally is due to excessive masturbation.

Nickname:
Acronym for <snip> usually brought on by wearing the wrong underwear on a really hot day while moving furniture up three flights of steps with a raging case of diarrhea.
Best cured by using a medicated powder.

Related to Swamp Ass, but you're inclined to scratch.

**** sake.

:rofl:
Original post by Lord Samosa
I just searched my real name, but censored it since I don't want to put it out on tsr :lol:

Spoiler

Original post by undercxver

Spoiler

Spoiler

''He is the cutest, most loveliest flabble wobble swibble with a big belly and loves his mummy.''

''Wow gurl, that's so yulewdeep.''

''Oh darn it, did you see yulewdeep at the party last night. Yulewdeep's are rad as rad.

''hey, who's that hot chick?

It's yulewdeep. Duh!''

THAT'S SO ACCURATE.
Original post by Lord Samosa

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by undercxver

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 107
Jared
1.someone who has achieved the mastery of greatness
2.someone you would stride to be like
3.a manifestation of excellence
4.basically the raw-est ***** God could create
Jared is the best

I lost my girlfriend to Jared... oh well

My wife is screwing Jared

:pierre:
Rosaline.. the name of a beautiful girl.. Rosaline's are awesome and make the best girlfriend's..🙌🙌
Keron

Definition 1
The most beautiful Nobody Out there, When a person 1st sees him they think its love at 1st sight, his lips cast an enchantment on you at first gaze. He tends to hide his beautiful dark eyes with colored contacts, yet he knows nothing of what his natural beauty provides the world with. He tends to look back at the past alot which causes him his downfalls, but always manages to love and forgive again. He doesnt seem to realize how affectionate he is until somebody points it out and always seems to anger. His soul was said to be a gift from the heavens, he has fire in his soul and it is easy to tell how anyone who loves him has the devil dragged out of them. It has been said he is better then a god, this was proven when he found his "Fading Memory". In the prophecy it said he will be the ruler of KH and bring on the golden age of K-blade. Even if keron is always smiling dont be fooled because he always hides his emotions, he is a sensitive person yet so strong, try not to ever hurt keron because he will hurt you back twice as much. Keron seems to love boots and having his hair died, never eats white rice and is very skinny, dark skinned, beautiful dark eyes and short thick hair, he is tall and has an amazing almost gothic style, the is only on of a kind Keron, he is the original most unique beautiful man you will find.Oh Keron embrace me with your love once again.

Definition 2
The best guy in the best guy in the world. He has two sides. A serious side and then a Playful side. He knows how to Mind**** the hell out of you. He is like the bestest. Funny , Glamourous, Crazy, and Beautiful All around. If You Get on his bad side most likely not getting back on his good side. He Holds down the fort and makes sure things get done his way. Doesn't wanna hear no ****, Get what you need to be done. He hates liars and people that cuss. Be a Real ***** all you gotta do.Keron I Love You
(edited 7 years ago)
"The girl who stands out from the rest of the girls. A creative, talented, short, and cute female who is extremely huggable and a chick who has a short temper who will rip your balls off and make you eat them. Although a female can be demonic, she is sweet and always there for her friends."
[QUOTE=Hamoody;64733903]Waahaa :woo::woo::woo:

So that's my Maria eh? :love::love::love:

Wellllll, I just bagged a diamond didn't I? :yep::lovehug:

Hahaha, la la. :shh:
Original post by maria.x
Hahaha, la la. :shh:

Ehhh? :hmmmm:
[QUOTE=Hamoody;64740855]Ehhh? :hmmmm:

Agool lak la, I'm not. :mad:
"Recent studies have shown that people who have attempted to comprehend this name have either disappeared, died spontaneously, or driven themselves into a pertinent state of insanity and/or catatonia."

HA
Katie: A happy person who is a good listener and reliable friend. Likes to party and is always there when you need her.

cool :smile:
Original post by maria.x
Agool lak la, I'm not. :mad:

Here we go again :banghead:

Quick Reply

Latest