Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for accommodation on Southlands because that's the college I'm based at, so far haven't seen anyone on student room saying they're staying at any of the accommodation on Southlands; want to know if there's anyone out there lmaooo x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by msandi)
    I've applied for accommodation on Southlands because that's the college I'm based at, so far haven't seen anyone on student room saying they're staying at any of the accommodation on Southlands; want to know if there's anyone out there lmaooo x
    I'll be based at Southlands too! Studying French and Spanish. What about you?
    I have yet to apply for accommodation, but I was thinking of applying at Digby. Am I the only one who thinks the rooms at Southlands look tiny? On the website it just seems that way...

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing English language & linguistics, & funnily enough after posting this thread I phoned up roehamptons accommodation service & made them change my accom to lee house on digby Stuart lol, 6 mins walk from Southlands so not so bad! I felt the same about the accommodation on Southlands, considering the halls on Digby are the same price aswell aha

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for accommodation at Southlands, I'm going to be studying business and yeah the rooms look rather small lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordanc1997)
    I've applied for accommodation at Southlands, I'm going to be studying business and yeah the rooms look rather small lol
    Ahh, look at lee house on Digby (6 mins walk away from Southlands) same price, much bigger & nicer. Not too late to email the people who sort out accommodation & ask for a swap. Honestly after looking at the other places compared to Southlands, I had to make a swap!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.