Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by endorf)
    What The Hell Happened To This Thread !!! (ps. lilsunflower thanks for the rep )
    Oops I have no idea how it got off topic.... I'm partly to blame

ReputationRep:
    Two formals a week at Hatfield! That's a bit excessive no? Are enough people bothered to make themselves look respectable twice a week or am I now letting myself be known as a major scally hmmm....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil-pink-stars)
    Two formals a week at Hatfield! That's a bit excessive no? Are enough people bothered to make themselves look respectable twice a week or am I now letting myself be known as a major scally hmmm....
    no... formals are good.. i think it is just you and your scally ways !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil-pink-stars)
    Yes! Be a major scally with me....i def don't want to make extensive effort twice a week....besides, i love being a scally....especially at Hatfield...like, eh

ReputationRep:
    What is a scally?

ReputationRep:
    What The Hell Happened To This Thread !!! (ps. lilsunflower thanks for the rep )
    Oh it's the neg rep bloke!!! You are so cool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilsunflower)
    What is a scally?
    scum of the earth. commonly known also as towneys/chavs. they have a strange sense of fashion, not comparable to that of other normal people... i think the "in" thing for them at the moment is burbarry. look out for gold necklaces and rings also.

ReputationRep:
    What is a scally?
    Esh its hard to think of an adequate definition without offending some people, me being very tatcless as I am.......and also, I don't think I'm too sure of what exactly a scally is, even though I do profess to be one....sometimes...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laces)
    Oh it's the neg rep bloke!!! You are so cool.
    what is the meaning of this.....

ReputationRep:
    scum of the earth. commonly known also as towneys/chavs. they have a strange sense of fashion, not comparable to that of other normal people... i think the "in" thing for them at the moment is burbarry. look out for gold necklaces and rings also.
    Oh geez. I get it now. We don't have them here!

ReputationRep:
    Ah ha yes townies! And they call each other 'brers' and say things like 'Come cotch in my yard', and 'Allow Burberry man!' and miss letters off the ends of words for example 'That is well dodge'.

ReputationRep:

That was a good definition...but i would like to specify that the earrings are usually large and hooped....or chunky with an awful pattern. Oh, and they wear clown necklaces alot...and add 'eh' at the end of many sentences....

ReputationRep:
    what is the meaning of this.....
    Lilsunflower has talked of your quest for neg rep...i found it pretty funny. you deserve a bit of praise

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laces)
    That was a good definition...but i would like to specify that the earrings are usually large and hooped....or chunky with an awful pattern. Oh, and they wear clown necklaces alot...and add 'eh' at the end of many sentences....
    Oh poo Oh no!! Haha stop stop.. This is so cute and funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laces)
    Lilsunflower has talked of your quest for neg rep...i found it pretty funny. you deserve a bit of praise
    Give him neg rep with nice messages! Coz' he's a star

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laces)
    oh right, i didnt realise my efforts had been publicised as far as the durham forum. i thought you were being sarchastic. well thanks for the vote of confidence, i appreciate it.

ReputationRep:
    Oh poo Oh no!! Haha stop stop.. This is so cute and funny.
    They are not cute, trust me!

oh oh, and they drive their cars alot...usually in circles
    and they have a massive boom box stereo-type thing, which they play with the windows down...you gotta love 'em.

ReputationRep:
    oh right, i didnt realise my efforts had been publicised as far as the durham forum. i thought you were being sarchastic. well thanks for the vote of confidence, i appreciate it.
    Yeah, you're famous man. keep it up.
    And no...i wasn't being sarcastic...i don't do nasty sarcasm...just general sarcasm.

ReputationRep:
    Lolz! I just told them about how I caught you in the Gen Forums and wanted to pull you back here.. and look, here you are!! We missed you.

ReputationRep:
    Lolz! I just told them about how I caught you in the Gen Forums and wanted to pull you back here.. and look, here you are!! We missed you.
    yeah to be honest, i tried my hardest to stay away - but i couldnt take the pressure, so here i am. well its nice to be back in good company, with a few new faces (or not so many, as the picture thread not moved on much) around.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.