Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    Hi everyone,

    I've got accepted in City University, Goldsmiths and Westminster, to study a MA in International Communications. I have no idea which one to chose. As I'm french, it's pretty hard to get an objective point of view so Im hoping one of you can help me figure at where to study my MA.

    Thanks a lot

    There is no MA International Communications at Westminster. Be careful with your descriptions, because you could be giving and getting a completely wrong idea about your course.
    1) What is the full title of the Westminster MA?
    2) Is it theory or practice based?
    I can tell you, if it is theory based, nearly everyone will be an international student (probably Chinese). Have a VERY clear idea about what you want to do with the degree, as no one will hand you a job. There are plenty of internships, but you have to be proactive.
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.