Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm considering applying there but don't know much about it

ReputationRep:
    it is a good uni, yes. Book onto an open day for this summer and go and see it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truthteller10)
    I really enjoyed it. Great campus, very supportive staff, good sports facilities. It's a campus Uni placed very close to the city so you get the best of both worlds. If you have a car, there's lots of interesting parts of Hampshire to explore. Great street festival in nearby Southsea in Septembers. I was doing a humanities subject and the quality of teaching was consistently excellent.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    Perhaps PQ might have some objective comments to make.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Truthteller10)
    If I were to describe it in about 30 seconds, it's a fantastic city for students. There are really good rail links to London and further down the south coast, which might factor into the large proportion of Londoners that come to study here. We're a Russell Group university and top research happens here. We're also ranked pretty highly in the country and in the world for a number of subjects. As far as student life goes, there is a lot to do outside of your studies because we have a ridiculously wide range of societies and both the town and university have great facilities for all sorts of activities. Night life is also pretty great. Come see for yourself on open day.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.