Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    You just go outside, no noise, just look up at the beautiful sky, be thankful for everything you've got. Even be thankful to be able to see the nature.. <3

Alhamdulillah! ( Praise God) x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonbabes)
    You just go outside, no noise, just look up at the beautiful sky, be thankful for everything you've got. Even be thankful to be able to see the nature.. <3

Alhamdulillah! ( Praise God) x
    Loads of times :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hamoody)
    Loads of times :yep:
    It's so peaceful <3 x

Like sometimes I get angry/ frustrated for things I have lost e.g. clarity in vision, but then I just look at people below me and be thankful for what I still have.. vision.. x

ReputationRep:
    Hm. Not really, I just pop down Nando's bite into that juicy chicken, that's when I realize life's worth living.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheekyYear11)
    Hm. Not really, I just pop down Nando's bite into that juicy chicken, that's when I realize life's worth living.
    Well Well Well.... The best thing is nature never really "dies", whether Nando's can stop selling chicken/ close down...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yeah Food Is Bae. It catches the stomach, not the eyes

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.