How to write a good German Essay? Watch
- Thread Starter
- 11-05-2016 16:20
- 13-05-2016 14:36
- 13-05-2016 18:10
This is aimed at typical debate-y 2 part questions. On my last essay I achieved 34/35 (I dropped 1 on accuracy and nearly flipped a table) so this should be of use
- Have a strong introduction about what you're gonna be arguing and offer both perspectives in it.
- Make sure you balance and consider counter-critcisms
- Have a conclusion which sums up your overall position
- Use specific/advanced vocab not basic stuff
- Check a million billion times if your grammar is correct esp. verb-subject agreement
- Use Konjuntkiv II und Passiv in order to gain 5/5 on grammar
- Don't reiterate yourself.