Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I want to message this girl, we have spoken a while in person but I want to text her now, and I want to start it off a little flirty with a bit of banter.

Only ideas I have was she said about cutting her hair really short. So something like "hope you haven't cut your hair to short"

Or something funny like "how's those fake nails of yours"

ReputationRep:
    A simple hi will do to begin with. For there to be Banter,you have to sort of bounce off each other. If you really want to open with either of those examples, don't use the second one.

ReputationRep:
    Have some topical jokes like if you do chemistry then did you hear about that girl that spilt curium and terriluium over herself? She was CuTe! get it?

Or a biology / pe one!

Say like "do you wanta hear an awful chat up line? Near you i think im undergoing anaerobic respiration cause you take my breath away!

Theres loads on the internet just search them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JL124251)
    Have some topical jokes like if you do chemistry then did you hear about that girl that spilt curium and terriluium over herself? She was CuTe! get it?

Or a biology / pe one!

Say like "do you wanta hear an awful chat up line? Near you i think im undergoing anaerobic respiration cause you take my breath away!

Theres loads on the internet just search them
    Don't do this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Welkom)
    Don't do this.
    depends how well you know them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JL124251)
    depends how well you know them!
    Depends if all the 'jokes' on the internet are that dire.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I want to message this girl, we have spoken a while in person but I want to text her now, and I want to start it off a little flirty with a bit of banter.

Only ideas I have was she said about cutting her hair really short. So something like "hope you haven't cut your hair to short"

Or something funny like "how's those fake nails of yours"
    You text her

"lick me"

ReputationRep:
    Pics?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 18, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.