What was the most embarrasing moment of your life? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Details plox

ReputationRep:
    when i got mugshot
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    When my cousin, who's best friend I was seeing at the time, burst into the living room with her friend's phone in hand and started reading out the sexts we'd been sending each other, in front of my whole family. Mortified.

ReputationRep:
    falling down the stairs when i was in college lmao luckily i grabbed my friend and she feel too so it was all good as we lay their laughing

ReputationRep:
    Mine would probably be whipping out my Johnson in primary school to prove I wasn't a girl. I had quite an effeminate face.

(Original post by WoodyMKC)
    When my cousin, who's best friend I was seeing at the time, burst into the living room with her friend's phone in hand and started reading out the sexts we'd been sending each other, in front of my whole family. Mortified.
    What a *****.

ReputationRep:
    why she do dat

ReputationRep:
    Why would they do something like that? :eek: There are some boundaries that you just cannot cross.

ReputationRep:
    5th wheeling is up there. I honestly just tagged along to **** block a one guy who was into the same girl as me. Ended up cockblocking the other guy because I discovered I got on way better with the other girl.

ReputationRep:

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by WhimsicalSloth)
    Why would they do something like that? :eek: There are some boundaries that you just cannot cross.
    She was an immature goon, that's why :lol: This happened over 5 years ago so she's since grown up, but the memory of that moment has an occasional habit of popping up at 3am :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I had a job interview for an art curator position in London and it went so badly. I was questioned by a panel and they spent the majority of the time staring at me like I was a total pleb, asking questions that made me realise that I was totally out of my depth (which I was). I couldn't wait to get out of there to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    She was an immature goon, that's why :lol: This happened over 5 years ago so she's since grown up, but the memory of that moment has an occasional habit of popping up at 3am :rofl:
    Blimey, I bet it does! Unless she was very young I could understand then, but if it was just a case of plain immaturity, I'd have had a hard time looking at her in the same way again.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.