The Student Room Group

When will I find out how much finance i will be getting?

So i sent them my passport and the form and it says processed on the site but I cant find anywhere how much i will be getting thx
Reply 1
They will send you a letter and upload it on to the SFE website when its been decided.
There will be a letter online telling you how much you will get in total and then when the instalments will be made.
Theres one in September, January and April.
Reply 2
Original post by minimimi
They will send you a letter and upload it on to the SFE website when its been decided.
There will be a letter online telling you how much you will get in total and then when the instalments will be made.
Theres one in September, January and April.

So i won't know till spetember? how do i know which price accommodation to apply for QQ
Reply 3
you should get a letter through by the end of august, you can roughly calculate it online
I got my first letter at the beginning of august.
The minimum will be around £3700 (I think) and the max is around £7000 something (I think) depending on how much your parents earn
Reply 4
you should get a letter through by the end of august, you can roughly calculate it online
I got my first letter at the beginning of august.
The minimum will be around £3700 (I think) and the max is around £7000 something (I think) depending on how much your parents earn

Im polish, lived in wales for 9 years and my parents earn around 23k together, where can i find out, how much i will be getting?
Reply 5
Original post by jeja12
Im polish, lived in wales for 9 years and my parents earn around 23k together, where can i find out, how much i will be getting?

https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-calculator/y

this should give you a rough guide as to how much you'll get
Reply 6
https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-calculator/y

this should give you a rough guide as to how much you'll get

Do you know if I would count as an EU full time student or UK full time student, since I lived in Wales most of my life but I do still have a Polish passport, thx for taking the time to help me btw.
Reply 7
Original post by jeja12
Do you know if I would count as an EU full time student or UK full time student, since I lived in Wales most of my life but I do still have a Polish passport, thx for taking the time to help me btw.

I think you would be an UK student as you have been living here for more than 3 years but im not sure
Reply 8
I think you would be an UK student as you have been living here for more than 3 years but im not sure

KK, thx so much for your help, really appreciated :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by jeja12
KK, thx so much for your help, really appreciated :smile:

You're welcome! Good luck with everything :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending