Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Here it is:

1) even if the experience was terrible on overall, i must admit that it helped my family bond and face new challenges.I learned how to adapt to difficult and unpleasant circumstances.

2)I am going to go to Italy with my friend as the prize for a competition that we have recently won.

Thankyou very much!

ReputationRep:
    Même si l'expérience en général était terrible, il faut avouer qu'elle a amélioré les rapports entre ma famille et nous aider à confronter les nouveaux défis. J'ai appris à adapter aux conditions difficiles et désagréables

Je vais aller en Italie avec mes amis à cause d'un concurrence ce qui nous avons récemment gagné

This should be right lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for the quick response!
    Really appreciate it!

ReputationRep:
    I have one more sentence to translate if you don't mind Zahraxx ;
    I was planning to cruise around Europe when i'm older.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zahraxxx)

Almost correct ^^

Même si l'expérience en général était terrible, je dois avouer qu'elle a amélioré les rapports de ma famille et l'a aidée à confronter les nouveaux défis. J'ai appris à m'adapter aux conditions difficiles et désagréables

Je vais aller en Italie avec mes amis grâce à un prix que nous avons récemment gagné

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by bluepearl7)
    I have one more sentence to translate if you don't mind Zahraxx ;
    I was planning to cruise around Europe when i'm older.
    J'avais prévu de faire une croisière autour de l'Europe lorsque je serai grand.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marie-Antoinette)
    J'avais prévu de faire une croisière autour de l'Europe lorsque je serai grand.
    Thankyou!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.