Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello guys!
    Im looking for people who had their P1 P2 P3 Exam in June 2015 (OCR- 21st Century Science) Higher Tier and who could tell me its content as it's gonna be my mock and learning Science is not the best thing for me,
    thanks!
    PS. Help 😏

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matthew433)
    Hello guys!
    Im looking for people who had their P1 P2 P3 Exam in June 2015 (OCR- 21st Century Science) Higher Tier and who could tell me its content as it's gonna be my mock and learning Science is not the best thing for me,
    thanks!
    PS. Help 😏
    I did this paper as my real one. No point asking what is in the mock; how will that benefit you in a few weeks time when you have to sit your real paper? You're not gonna have the answers then.

Sorry, but go revise and you will surprise yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zaydy3)
    I did this paper as my real one. No point asking what is in the mock; how will that benefit you in a few weeks time when you have to sit your real paper? You're not gonna have the answers then.

Sorry, but go revise and you will surprise yourself.
    Apparently it is really hard and there's a lot maths in it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matthew433)
    Apparently it is really hard and there's a lot maths in it
    Errrmmm, can't really remember. I got full marks in all three physics papers (p123, p456 and p7) and I'm not even that good at it so don't worry, it isn't that hard.

ReputationRep:
    me too

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.