Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I just did the 2016 ocr physics specimen paper and got an E as my overall.

I really don't know what to do. The thing is, I know the content, it's just the questions just seem to be VERY random and worded strangely.
    What to do? :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Starmock99)
    I just did the 2016 ocr physics specimen paper and got an E as my overall.

I really don't know what to do. The thing is, I know the content, it's just the questions just seem to be VERY random and worded strangely.
    What to do? :/
    Is this AS level? I did exactly the same and got a D. This was the module 4 content only though. We did the module 3 content of each paper earlier on in the year and I got a B.

Most people did really badly in this though and I'm extremely stressed, to the point where I feel like giving up :/

Aren't the questions just awful?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aadil10)
    Is this AS level? I did exactly the same and got a D. This was the module 4 content only though. We did the module 3 content of each paper earlier on in the year and I got a B.

Most people did really badly in this though and I'm extremely stressed, to the point where I feel like giving up :/

Aren't the questions just awful?
    Modules? It was Breadth and Depth paper. And yes A levels.

The questions are horrible... the old spec questions were way easier than these..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Starmock99)
    Modules? It was Breadth and Depth paper. And yes A levels.

The questions are horrible... the old spec questions were way easier than these..
    Sorry, I meant Units 3 & 4.

Yeah ikr! I'm just glad I wasn't the only one who found it hard. If people around the country are struggling then we'll get lower grade boundaries.

ReputationRep:
    dont worry failing here too...
    its soo bloody hard, its actually getting annoying now

ReputationRep:
    Got a D and a U. Everyone in my school is failing and it's so annoying because I was on an A/B for the old spec!!! I hope everyone is struggling just as much as we are...

ReputationRep:
    Looks like a national problem so hopefully we can expect lower grade boundaries

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.