Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My mum wants to send me to grandma's for 5 weeks to the country side for the summer holidays.This makes me cry she lives in the boring country side in a **** country I hate my home country and it is always hot and the fan is not enough I feel really angry and sad because I work so hard to get top grades A/A* in school yet,i feel as if I am punished we never go anywhere or do anything I am tired of this I am tired of life it makes me upset because I feel like I put in all the effort time stress and I get nothing for it.I am just tired of being stressed and I go to my grandma's and I come back more stressed because i hate it I can never focus on my studies there and I find it incredibly boring 2 weeks would be ok but 5 weeks is too much last year I went for 5 weeks it was so crap I hate it my mum doesn't understand me.

This makes me cry because I feel like all my love,stress and all of my emotions go into my studies helping out at home to be a good daughter yet I have nothing out of that.I may as well be lazy and do nothing because I DON'T WANT TO BE A DOCTOR I WISH I COULD COEM HOME BE RELAXED AND WATCH MOVIES NOT BE STRESSED OUT TO SUCCEED TO MAKE THEM PROUD FOR WHAT FOR NOTHING ONLY MY MENTAL HEALTH IS DETERIORATING I AM STRESSED OUT MY ANXIETY IS HIGH I FIND IT HARD TO FUNCTION SOMETIMES WITH MY ANXIETY YET I STILL STUDY GO TO SCHOOL COEM TO SCHOOL ON SATURDAYS SOMETIMES TO STUDY MORE I PUT MY FEELINGS ASIDE TO SUCCEED AND THE ELAST I DESERVE IS A BREAK.

ReputationRep:
    calm down girl.

dont use caps lock

pls..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariam687)
    calm down girl.

dont use caps lock

pls..
    Sorry but this really upset me I just want to have 1 holiday where I enjoy myself I think I deserve it I deserve 1 month where I am happy and relaxed not the opposite at grandma's I cry everyday because I hate the country side.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous1502)
    Sorry but this really upset me I just want to have 1 holiday where I enjoy myself I think I deserve it I deserve 1 month where I am happy and relaxed not the opposite at grandma's I cry everyday because I hate the country side.

ok

ReputationRep:
    Oh Granny, what big teeth you've got!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GUMI)
    Oh Granny, what big teeth you've got!
    Thanks for trying to cheer me up but I am just tired of being stressed out most of the times I return form school emotionally exhausted from being stressed or worried.

My grandmothers no longer alive. I would spend 5 weeks in solitary confinement to see her for one more day.

ReputationRep:
    why dont you plan a camping trip/ or go to a festival e.g. wireless or reading with a couple of friends? just tell your mum, or make a compromise, you go there for a few weeks, 2-3 say. if she lets you chill, or go on holiday or festival or whatever takes your fance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous1502)
    My mum wants to send me to grandma's for 5 weeks to the country side for the summer holidays.This makes me cry she lives in the boring country side in a **** country I hate my home country and it is always hot and the fan is not enough I feel really angry and sad because I work so hard to get top grades A/A* in school yet,i feel as if I am punished we never go anywhere or do anything I am tired of this I am tired of life it makes me upset because I feel like I put in all the effort time stress and I get nothing for it.I am just tired of being stressed and I go to my grandma's and I come back more stressed because i hate it I can never focus on my studies there and I find it incredibly boring 2 weeks would be ok but 5 weeks is too much last year I went for 5 weeks it was so crap I hate it my mum doesn't understand me.

This makes me cry because I feel like all my love,stress and all of my emotions go into my studies helping out at home to be a good daughter yet I have nothing out of that.I may as well be lazy and do nothing because I DON'T WANT TO BE A DOCTOR I WISH I COULD COEM HOME BE RELAXED AND WATCH MOVIES NOT BE STRESSED OUT TO SUCCEED TO MAKE THEM PROUD FOR WHAT FOR NOTHING ONLY MY MENTAL HEALTH IS DETERIORATING I AM STRESSED OUT MY ANXIETY IS HIGH I FIND IT HARD TO FUNCTION SOMETIMES WITH MY ANXIETY YET I STILL STUDY GO TO SCHOOL COEM TO SCHOOL ON SATURDAYS SOMETIMES TO STUDY MORE I PUT MY FEELINGS ASIDE TO SUCCEED AND THE ELAST I DESERVE IS A BREAK.

I feel the same a lot of the days and have mental beakdowns every so often. I'm here if you'd like to talk

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.