The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
ruthiepoothie
see my siggie for a piccie of me :smile:

sniff sniff

Ill give you marks for style. But sorry, I really dont think redheads are attractive. However, I have a friend, shes called Fran, she's ginger and dyed her hair with dark brown streaks, she looks well hot! We call her the fox now, she really is mighty sexy. Anyway, back to the point, if you dye your hair brown, you would look ok. To me anyway.

On the otherhand, you could just disregard what Im saying, as at the end of the day, Im some random guy on the net who you don't even know.
Mad Caddie
Ill give you marks for style. But sorry, I really dont think redheads are attractive. However, I have a friend, shes called Fran, she's ginger and dyed her hair with dark brown streaks, she looks well hot! We call her the fox now, she really is mighty sexy. Anyway, back to the point, if you dye your hair brown, you would look ok. To me anyway.

On the otherhand, you could just disregard what Im saying, as at the end of the day, Im some random guy on the net who you don't even know.

i just don't understand why you don't like red hair.....or why you don't think someone is attractive just because of the colour of their hair. I'm not saying i expect you to find me attractive, but i don't believe that you have never seen someone with red hair and thought they were pretty.....

anyway, you are entitled to your opinion, i just think you shouldn't automatically judge someone because of the colour of their hair
:smile:

Ruthie xx
Reply 42
ruthiepoothie
i just don't understand why you don't like red hair.....or why you don't think someone is attractive just because of the colour of their hair. I'm not saying i expect you to find me attractive, but i don't believe that you have never seen someone with red hair and thought they were pretty.....

anyway, you are entitled to your opinion, i just think you shouldn't automatically judge someone because of the colour of their hair

Ruthie xx

Hey, Hey, lets not throw around accusations. I was simply making a comment. I didn't say you're not pretty or anything did I? I was simply making a point, and keeping within the theme of this thread, by saying my oppinions on hair colour. I just don't think people with red hair look that attractive. OK?
Mad Caddie
Hey, Hey, lets not throw around accusations. I was simply making a comment. I didn't say you're not pretty or anything did I? I was simply making a point, and keeping within the theme of this thread, by saying my oppinions on hair colour. I just don't think people with red hair look that attractive. OK?

ok!!
lets not fall out just becuase i have a nice hair colour :wink:

only joking- you have your opinion, i have mine- that's cool!

Ruthie xx
Reply 44
ruthiepoothie
ok!!
lets not fall out just becuase i have a nice hair colour :wink:

only joking- you have your opinion, i have mine- that's cool!

Ruthie xx

Don't worry, we won't fall out, I don't think any less of you as a person because of your hair colour.

BTW: Come to think of it, I just remembered a girl I used to like who has ginger hair. :biggrin:
Mad Caddie
Don't worry, we won't fall out, I don't think any less of you as a person because of your hair colour.

BTW: Come to think of it, I just remembered a girl I used to like who has ginger hair. :biggrin:

lol!!
good for you!!
*gives mad caddie a cake that she has baked and iced herself but she didn't let the cake cool properly before icing it so the icing has gone a bit weird*

Ruthie xx
Reply 46
ruthiepoothie
lol!!
good for you!!
*gives mad caddie a cake that she has baked and iced herself but she didn't let the cake cool properly before icing it so the icing has gone a bit weird*

Ruthie xx

Fank Ou!
Haven't read the replies, so sorry if this is off topic, but i generally like brunettes...well there's my say in it.
http://www.redheadsunited.com/

this made me laugh-its a good idea though, I might join :rolleyes:
ruthiepoothie
http://www.redheadsunited.com/

this made me laugh-its a good idea though, I might join :rolleyes:

Red heads rule, they are by far the most attractive hair colour. :smile:
I'm always changing the colour of my hair:rolleyes: my natural hair colour is brunette, but sometimes it maybe light brown/blonde and other times dark, reddish.

the thing about hair colour is that does come with a tag i.e.
blonde= fun-loving, ditsy
brunette= dark, mysterious, seductive
i don't know what red symbolises!

but i think it just depends on the person....
I think i might dye my hair black or something, maybe black with green stripes.
wiwarin_mir

no! i hate it when people who have blonde or light hair go and dye it black. It looks un-natural
Reply 53
Cellardore
no! i hate it when people who have blonde or light hair go and dye it black. It looks un-natural

what about the other way round?
Reply 54
wiwarin_mir

if you're really white and have black hair, it would look dodgy. you need to be slightly darker..
Cellardore

interesting, my hair has decided to go brown, without consulting me either.
Fly By
if you're really white and have black hair, it would look dodgy. you need to be slightly darker..

Oh come on, I am grunge like, black hair would suit my personality.
Fly By
what about the other way round?

well, i personally wouldn't do it as i would have to go through all the trouble of getting the roots done, can't be bothered with that.
Reply 58
Cellardore
well, i personally wouldn't do it as i would have to go through all the trouble of getting the roots done, can't be bothered with that.

hehe ok, i wont do it either then! :rolleyes:
wiwarin_mir
Oh come on, I am grunge like, black hair would suit my personality.

i'veseen people who'vedone that and i think it looks a bit ridiculous in my opinion. Natural black hair is gorgous tho....

Latest

Trending

Trending