Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cellardore)
    i'veseen people who'vedone that and i think it looks a bit ridiculous in my opinion. Natural black hair is gorgous tho....
    I used to be really blonde and have blue eyes, but for some reason, both my hair and eyes decided they didn't want to stay that colour, so they started to change.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    I used to be really blonde and have blue eyes, but for some reason, both my hair and eyes decided they didn't want to stay that colour, so they started to change.

same here i used to have blonde curly hair, then it went dark and straight :confused:

ReputationRep:
    nope, i am the same then and i am the same now

ReputationRep:
    same here i used to have blonde curly hair, then it went dark and straight :confused:
    Well, up to the age of 3 I was completely blonde, then one night this strange hairy creature inplanted itself on my head, and has lived there ever since. It is really annoying sometimes, it likes controlling all the hair colour on my body, so I have blonde chest hair.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    Well, up to the age of 3 I was completely blonde, then one night this strange hairy creature inplanted itself on my head, and has lived there ever since. It is really annoying sometimes, it likes controlling all the hair colour on my body, so I have blonde chest hair.
    lol, awww well,blonde chest hair can be cute.

ReputationRep:
    lol, awww well,blonde chest hair can be cute.
    but is it?

ReputationRep:
    My hair is crap - although it's quite a bit shorter than my pic on the picture thread now.

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    but is it?
    lol, well does it matter? As long as they're not too hairy, it alright

ReputationRep:
    is it just me or is it the more you shave, the faster the hair grows?? facial hair i mean..

ReputationRep:
    is it just me or is it the more you shave, the faster the hair grows?? facial hair i mean..
    hmmm...i can quite honestly say i've never been in that predictament!

ReputationRep:
    hmmm...i can quite honestly say i've never been in that predictament!
    lol yeah yeah :rolleyes: we all know at night you get the shaver out!

ReputationRep:
    lol yeah yeah :rolleyes: we all know at night you get the shaver out!
    :eek: shhh!....

ReputationRep:
    yes shaving does increase the rate at which the hair on your face grows...the shaver stimulates the follicles. Obviously after a certain amount, that effect stops. I used to be to shave once a month, now i have to shave at least once every 3 days, otherwise i look a complete mess. Most of my friends shave once a year or something....lucky *******s!

ReputationRep:

hmmm..have you ever thought of waxing? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    yes shaving does increase the rate at which the hair on your face grows...the shaver stimulates the follicles. Obviously after a certain amount, that effect stops. I used to be to shave once a month, now i have to shave at least once every 3 days, otherwise i look a complete mess. Most of my friends shave once a year or something....lucky *******s!
    haha yeah its bollox when you first start to shave, cus the hair makes you look like a tramp, a bit of stubble here and there is ok when you start shaving proper tho, looks alrite i think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by endorf)
    haha yeah its bollox when you first start to shave, cus the hair makes you look like a tramp, a bit of stubble here and there is ok when you start shaving proper tho, looks alrite i think.
    i think a bit of stubble can be quite sexy, i can't be the only girlthat thinks this:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    hmmm..have you ever thought of waxing? lol
    nope, have you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    ahh right! thats why then.....maybe if i stop shaving for week!!

ReputationRep:
    nope, have you?
    lol,i don't shave my legs, i get them waxed. It much better in the long run. You'd get too hairy otherwise

ReputationRep:
    lol,i don't shave my legs, i get them waxed. It much better in the long run. You'd get too hairy otherwise
    try telling that to a german woman. any sort of hair removal would be a blessing for them.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.