Kaasi
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I have the AS level exam on Monday for AQA economics. I was wondering if there is a 100% probability that ONE of the 25 marker essay questions will be on a market failure?

And if you know your stuff, what do you predict could come up based upon previous exam papers?

All the best and I appreciate any reply
keynes24
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
if someone know their stuff they wouldn't be predicting questions. Usually it is market failure but sometimes it may not be mentioned in the question and you need to identify them. Best thing to do is just revise and don't rely on predictions. Good luck on Monday, I am sure it would be fine.
kelvin12
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Tips to score in paper 1:
1. Complete past year papers at least back to 5 years from now. Repeated questions are highly possible.
2. Understand the way examiner sets questions. Questions that are being set are highly similar. They will change the question but they still want to test on the same concepts.
3. For Micro, students are required to fully understand PPC, scarcity, how demand and supply curve shift, PED, YED, XED, consumer and producer surplus, function of money.
4. For Macro, students are required to fully understand inflation, unemployment, BOP, max and min price, social benefits and social costs, how fixed and floating exchange rate work, AD and AS.
I hope these tips can help you. All the best to all the students.I am selling A-level mark scheme EXPLANATION, which is much better than the mark scheme provided online. Do whatapps/sms me at 0149110523 to get a copy.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Surrey
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (22)
24.72%
No (67)
75.28%

Watched Threads