Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    both lou p lou and i are taking our driving tests today...... :eek: panic mode is setting in, for me at least!

wish us luck

ReputationRep:
    Good luck both of you!

ReputationRep:
    Good Luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    both lou p lou and i are taking our driving tests today...... :eek: panic mode is setting in, for me at least!

wish us luck
    Good look 4Ed,Good luck lou p lou both of you actually reminded me to start following up my provisional lisence...:-s forgot all about it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    Good look 4Ed,Good luck lou p lou both of you actually reminded me to start following up my provisional lisence...:-s forgot all about it...
    lol

i'm desperately trying to remember all the tips that people have given before... *searches on previous pages*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    lol

i'm desperately trying to remember all the tips that people have given before... *searches on previous pages*
    just try to relax and drive just like you would normally....
    oh, and don't run anyone over !!!

Seriously, just do your best!
    Good luck

Ruthie xx

ReputationRep:
    Remember to use your side and rear mirrors! Most people forget..... and ooh! signals! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    noooo i failed

stalled in the middle of a turn in the road, and the examiner said I didn't have enough observation before i moved off again .....

gutted

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    noooo i failed

stalled in the middle of a turn in the road, and the examiner said I didn't have enough observation before i moved off again .....

gutted
    oh no!!! well theres always next time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    noooo i failed

gutted
    awwww....
    *gives 4ed a hug*

you'll do it next time..

Ruthie xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    noooo i failed

gutted
    Awww, honey *hugs*

You're not the first and you won't be the last though, so I'm sure you'll be on the roads soon enough. I mean, they let me pass, so things can't get much more terrifying :eek:

Observation all the way though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    noooo i failed

gutted
    oh no!

I've failed twice now and I wouldn't wish failing your driving test on anyone its so *****y! Good luck for the next time though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    noooo i failed
    gutted
    Pooo... *hugs* Don't worry, you'll prob get it right the second time round. I think I'm gonna need at least 3 tries to pass mine. I'm terrible!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ruthiepoothie)
    awwww....
    *gives 4ed a hug*

you'll do it next time..

Ruthie xx
    hmmm the next dates aren't till early September.... should I book now and ring up for cancellations?

*wonders how lou did

My sister failed the second time because she went 2mph too fast at one stage, that really sucked for her. Hopefully you'll pass next time though, i'm dreading this when i turn 17, which is only a year away! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    noooo i failed

gutted
    unlucky.

ive got one at the end of the month.. i need to sort out some lessons actually!

ReputationRep:
    thanks 4ed. i passed! and only burst into tears once during the actual test...ooops, i was reserving round the worst corner in town (it's on a hill and we live in a very flat place) and i kinda reversed straight into the cerb (not jus a little nudge, a huge thud) and i just burst into tears, lol, but i started again and did it perfectly but was so sure i'd failed. lol, i was so shakey after that though (it had happened in the first 10 minutes) that i got all flustered and got 11 minors (on mock tests i've had about 4) :rolleyes:

already been out driving! oh and one of my good mates had the test before me and passed as well (we were using sign language in the test centre carpark)
    lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    hmmm the next dates aren't till early September.... should I book now and ring up for cancellations?

*wonders how lou did
    awww unlucky. i got such a nice examiner, really chatty. i know where he used to live (like exactly which house), where he went to uni, where he lives now, which test centre he normally works at, what degree he has and all his past jobs... i think that helped me cos i was relaxed *and did most of the test thinking i'd already failed*

you should be able to get a cancellation- just keep ringing up every day (most people i know have managed to redo it within a month)

lou xxx

(Original post by lou p lou)
    i passed!
    Congratulations! Maybe it wasn't in the best style, but a pass is a pass.

congratulations , he got a degree and now he is a driving examiner? :confused:

can i ask if you don't mind, what test was this, your 1st?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.