Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What are little things people do that make you feel loved? Watch

ReputationRep:
    For me it'd be when someone's very happy to see me. When they approach me with a huge grin on their face, just genuinely happy to see me Or when people remember the little details about me. Looove it
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    when they buy me gucci

ReputationRep:
    If they remember something I said about myself that I forgot I even told them about.

Like if they're remembering stuff about me that I don't even remember then they a cool dude

ReputationRep:
    Inside jokes.

ReputationRep:
    When people let me sleep in peace

I feel so loved.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Retired_Messiah)
    If they remember something I said about myself that I forgot I even told them about.

Like if they're remembering stuff about me that I don't even remember then they a cool dude
    Yes, it's the best when that happens. It means they're paying such close attention to you <3

(Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    When people let me sleep in peace

I feel so loved.
    People don't let you sleep in peace?? Why?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    When my boyfriend reminds me to wear my glasses. A lot of the time I grumble and feel a bit irritated but I know he has my best interests at heart and his nagging is to stop my eye sight from getting worse, to prevent headaches and generally, everything for my benefit. I am meant to wear them 24/7 but I don't

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Little things that remind you that they are looking out for you, even when they don't necessarily have to like looking after you when you're poorly, or giving you advice when you feel down. Those things are worth more to me than any expensive gift.

ReputationRep:
    When they respect me and see where I'm coming from even though they don't agree

<3333

ReputationRep:
    When they give me food?:innocent::love:

ReputationRep:
    Chivalry, especially here in london

ReputationRep:
    Sharing is caring!

ReputationRep:
    When they buy me Pizza coz they know I'm a Pizza whore :pizza::love:

When someone asks how you are for no other reason than they genuinely care about the answer. That means so much to me. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    When my boyfriend reminds me to wear my glasses. A lot of the time I grumble and feel a bit irritated but I know he has my best interests at heart and his nagging is to stop my eye sight from getting worse, to prevent headaches and generally, everything for my benefit. I am meant to wear them 24/7 but I don't

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Omg I am the exact same ! i need to wear my glasses 24/7 and i get nagged all the time about having to wear them. Although it is not my bf that nags but my uncle haha. he's a traffic cop and hates when i drive without my glasses

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hamoody)
    When they buy me Pizza coz they know I'm a Pizza whore :pizza::love:
    The way to my heart is to buy me a dominoes

ReputationRep:
    when they ask me to text them when am home so they know am save, or when they bring me food i like bc am hungry all the time. there was once some one who saved me all his purple skittles bc he knew i loved them that was cute af lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by evalilyXOX)
    The way to my heart is to buy me a dominoes
    Ah I see :lol:
    How many of those that bought pizzas for you actually made it to your heart? :poke:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hamoody)
    Ah I see :lol:
    How many of those that bought pizzas for you actually made it to your heart? :poke:
    Previous bfs haha and it helped get my brother out of my bad books

ReputationRep:
    Its the little things e.g. someone doing stuff for you without even asking.
    The little thoughts that show they care a lot about you.

Lol today my physics teacher actually got me some paper towel with a little bit of water to rub off highlighter that covered my water bottle. I didnt even ask I was just asking him a few questions and he just got up randomly and brought me it.
    Aw

Or random compliments from people. Especially from people who I don't particularly know well. E.g. someone in my class said that I was really helpful and that they learnt way more just watching the way I tackle Hess cycle qustions during this group help each other sort of thing in chemistry haha

Its the small things...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.