Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    If I strategically plan out ALL the revision I have to do for each subject within the remaining 5 DAYS (had a massive nervous breakdown before) , and finish making small chapter notes that I have to, can I get straight A*s and As?

My teachers say I can totally do it.

What do you think?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    i think if u have practised enough u can totally get A ORA* ;-)

ReputationRep:
    believe you can, and you can. don't be unrealistic, look at your mock results and see if A* is in your range, if you got B/As, then the answer is yes. don't put too much pressure on yourself. good luck

ReputationRep:
    What subjects are you taking and what exam board. Same boat as you, predicted mostly As some Bs and a few A*s but if i walked in the exam rn id get 12Bs I think if we revise strategically we can get all As and if we put in those extra hours some A*s but not all
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by OHamdy;[url="tel:64737017")
    64737017[/url]]What subjects are you taking and what exam board. Same boat as you, predicted mostly As some Bs and a few A*s but if i walked in the exam rn id get 12Bs I think if we revise strategically we can get all As and if we put in those extra hours some A*s but not all
    i totally agree

ReputationRep:
    I didn't revise at all for my GCSEs and although I don't recommend this I came out with good results only falling down in French. If you solidly cram from now on you can ace them. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OHamdy)
    What subjects are you taking and what exam board. Same boat as you, predicted mostly As some Bs and a few A*s but if i walked in the exam rn id get 12Bs I think if we revise strategically we can get all As and if we put in those extra hours some A*s but not all
    all subjects are AQA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jeeves CP)
    all subjects are AQA
    swear u got this mate anything is possible

ReputationRep:
    i revised on the day of the exam in the morning and on the day before and ended up with all A's and a few b's
    best advice i can give is focus on the main stuff and learn how to pass the exam instead of trying to cram content
    for science use mygcsescience
    for maths mathswatch
    for english mr bruff
    and look at a few past papers for the subjects
    wwritten subjects re history etc just write loads but use points to back it up

good luck

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.