Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, any suggestions on a diet plan? I'm currently on 92 kg and wanna get down to 75 kg. unfortunately due to work and uni I haven't got time to go to the gym and I don't have a diet plan. Usually i eat quite late but for the past week if I don't eat by 20:00 I don't eat at all. I cut out the fizzy drinks and sweets but i don't really eat healthy. Any suggestions? Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adrian0095)
    Hi guys, any suggestions on a diet plan? I'm currently on 92 kg and wanna get down to 75 kg. unfortunately due to work and uni I haven't got time to go to the gym and I don't have a diet plan. Usually i eat quite late but for the past week if I don't eat by 20:00 I don't eat at all. I cut out the fizzy drinks and sweets but i don't really eat healthy. Any suggestions? Thank you

No processed foods, like crisps.
    Eat veg, green veg is better.
    Lean meats such as chicken breast, tuna.
    Exercise aswell, cardiovascular exercises are butter like running or high intensity dumbell workouts

Be on a calorie deficit, burn more than you eat.

Be happy!! It will improve your lifestyle my friend : )
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    *Wakes up in the morning*

"...Where did ah put mah bodeh?"
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Join mfp and start logging and weighing your food.on scales.

To lose weight its c80% diet , although exercise has benefits and you can do routines at home.
    So by my estimation if you were 21 and 5'10", then maintenance would be just under 2500 calories a day. thats he point at which you burnoff what you eat and neither gain or lose weight.

You need to be at a calorific deficit i.e eating less than you burn in a day.
    If you have a deficit of 500 that would equate to a theoretical 1lb loss a week. 1000 would be 2lb a week. Just pick how much you can manage with. it needs to be sustainable and you probably need to change your diet to make your calories go further.

Fresh veg, some fruit, complex carbs, fibre and lean proteins, plus non saturated fats. You dont have to give the junk up totally, but you do have to be aware of the calories. If you maintain a consistent deficit you will lose weight.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks fir the advice guys, I really appreciate it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 12, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.