Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would you rather live under ISIL style Sharia or North Korea? Watch

ReputationRep:
    give reasons for your decision and obviously if you had to choose (neither is a boring answer).

ReputationRep:
    I'd rather place a 44. Magnum to the roof of my mouth and pull the trigger.

ReputationRep:
    If I had to make a choice it would be North Korea as I'd always choose a secular lunatic over a religious lunatic.

However you'd have to kill me before I accepted either so I wouldn't be living under any of them one way or the other.

ReputationRep:
    North Korea, I feel like it would be fun to try and escape and then have a story to tell...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    I'd rather place a 44. Magnum to the roof of my mouth and pull the trigger.
    Technically you can still survive that even though the odds are incredibly low, best way is to the temple.
    #friendlyadvice #firsttimeusinghashtag

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spanker)
    Technically you can still survive that even though the odds are incredibly low, best way is to the temple.
    #nobodylikesasmartass.

ReputationRep:
    I would rather live in Northern UK with your family in your attic.

ReputationRep:
    North Korea, without a doubt. I wish i could move over there now tbh. Definitely prefer it to the moral cesspool that is britain :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spanker)
    Actually the temple is not good at all. You want to destory your brain stem ideally, so either in your mouth or under your chin, at the very top of your neck is the best way to go.

ReputationRep:
    I am planning to visit North Korea next year. I would definitely prefer it over ISIS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivybridge)
    #nobodylikesasmartass.
    I do

ReputationRep:
    Mmm interesting that North Korea comes out completely on top, id say you'd probably have slightly more freedom under ISIL, not having propaganda in your home 24/7 from radios and TV
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    I'd rather live under ISIS. The majority of North Koreans live (not sure live is the right word, more like exist) in concentration camps. Anything is better than that.

ReputationRep:
    North Korea anyday. I'd rather have a fat leader whose pretty close to death than a bunch of socially awkward religious fanatics who think they're tough by killing disabled children and women.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrControversial)
    I am planning to visit North Korea next year
    strong username to post content ratio

ReputationRep:
    I would pick North Korea any day.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I am actually a secret fan of Kim Jung Un's hair.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.