Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    There are quite a few pictures of just Marge and Bart together on Deviant art and I was just wondering how comes that we don't see many episodes where Marge and Bart spend time together just the two of them

We see loads of Episode where Homer and Lisa spend time together just the two of them so why not Marge and Bart. The only episodes where it was just Marge and Bart spending time together were, If there are any other Episodes which aren't in the list below then say what they are

Marge Gamer
    The Fabulous Faker boy
    Tennis the Menace
    Marge's son poisoning
    Bart the Mother

(Original post by sharkbate633)
    There are quite a few pictures of just Marge and Bart together on Deviant art and I was just wondering how comes that we don't see many episodes where Marge and Bart spend time together just the two of them
    Not sure. Might be time to write to the writers. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    There was also the episode where Bart is caught shoplifting, which focused a lot on the relationship between Bart and Marge. Great episode.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ed Phelan)
    There was also the episode where Bart is caught shoplifting, which focused a lot on the relationship between Bart and Marge. Great episode.
    I think that episode was called Marge Be Not Proud

ReputationRep:
    I think that episode was called Marge Be Not Proud
    That's the one! Also the episode where Bart almost has to repeat the fourth grade has some good moments between them.

I also would have thought that looking for Bart / Marge fan art on DeviantArt would be a very, very, bad idea?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ed Phelan)
    That's the one! Also the episode where Bart almost has to repeat the fourth grade has some good moments between them.

I also would have thought that looking for Bart / Marge fan art on DeviantArt would be a very, very, bad idea?
    The episode where Bart almost has to repeat the 4th grade is called Bart gets an F

ReputationRep:
    The episode where Bart almost has to repeat the 4th grade is called Bart gets an F
    "I got held back in the fourth grade myself...twice! Look at me, man! Now I DRIVE the school bus!"

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.