Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone got any tips on how to not run out of time in the geog exam as i am usually rushed within the 2 hours.

What I found helped me was when you first inititially open the paper, read through the questions and do a quick plan for the 15 markers.
    Then proceed to carry on with the format that the questions are laid out in.

There's still time to do past papers in timed conditions so try and attempt those! If you find that a bit much then you can do past paper questions and time yourself on them according to the number of marks.

Remember that it's one mark a minute, so how ever many marks they are worth that's how much time you should spend on it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aamirac)
    What I found helped me was when you first inititially open the paper, read through the questions and do a quick plan for the 15 markers.
    Then proceed to carry on with the format that the questions are laid out in.

There's still time to do past papers in timed conditions so try and attempt those! If you find that a bit much then you can do past paper questions and time yourself on them according to the number of marks.

Remember that it's one mark a minute, so how ever many marks they are worth that's how much time you should spend on it.

Thank you that is really helpful

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.