Kent
    Newcastle
    Birmingham

Waiting:
    Nottingham
    Aston

Denied:
    Kings

I am from the US and pretty set on attending American University in Washington DC. I would much rather go to school in my home country because I want to take full advantage of my school's job connections ( I plan on living in the US). For example, I'm hoping my internship during school will turn into a job. I'm not sure this is a viable reason for wanting to stay in the US, especially since some of the school I got into in the UK and "better" than American.

Also, I applied to the Strategic Communication program at American which I think ill like better than Marketing.

By the way, is it easier for international students to get accepted? I got in to some pretty selective schools and I only had a 3.25 undergrad gpa in Biology.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.