Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

why do people act like its the end of the world when muslims sin? watch

i wrote a post mentioning i had a boyfriend and a non muslim thought hed make it his business and sent me a whole load of text saying its forbidden. i know its forbidden im not thick but its a big weakness of mine when it comes to guys. im not justifying having one but honestly its no ones business about what i do. i see a lot of posts on TSR where if someone makes a comment about something and people say that isnt allowed in your religion and make a big deal. tbf they deserve a medal for making that statement. everyone sins and guess what even muslims do (shocking, i know right!) and we all sin in different ways. so please stop with the omg how could you comments. many stuff is forbidden with other religions and people still do them sins like i said, everybody sins.

ReputationRep:
    Muslims losing their **** over trivial things and behaving irrationally? Never.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    i wrote a post mentioning i had a boyfriend and a non muslim thought hed make it his business and sent me a whole load of text saying its forbidden. i know its forbidden im not thick but its a big weakness of mine when it comes to guys. im not justifying having one but honestly its no ones business about what i do. i see a lot of posts on TSR where if someone makes a comment about something and people say that isnt allowed in your religion and make a big deal. tbf they deserve a medal for making that statement. everyone sins and guess what even muslims do (shocking, i know right!) and we all sin in different ways. so please stop with the omg how could you comments. many stuff is forbidden with other religions and people still do them sins like i said, everybody sins.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.