Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My friend and I have liked each other for a while but we have been too shy to do anything about it. We have both been on the same dating site which every now and then I check to see if he is still on there. The other day I changed my tagline as it had not been changed for about 6 months, later that evening my crush had changed the content in his profile the same day which I think he may have subliminal hints in aimed at my tagline. His tagline may says about a guy who adores a girl but is too shy to act upon it. I don't know why he would use a tagline like this if he is trying to meet someone online. I feel like changing my profile as I feel it needs updating but don't know if I should in case he looks and wonders.

ReputationRep:
    Just bone already.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    My friend and I have liked each other for a while but we have been too shy to do anything about it. We have both been on the same dating site which every now and then I check to see if he is still on there. The other day I changed my tagline as it had not been changed for about 6 months, later that evening my crush had changed the content in his profile the same day which I think he may have subliminal hints in aimed at my tagline. His tagline may says about a guy who adores a girl but is too shy to act upon it. I don't know why he would use a tagline like this if he is trying to meet someone online. I feel like changing my profile as I feel it needs updating but don't know if I should in case he looks and wonders.
    You know he likes you? Tell him, these little games are jusy cruel to the both of you.

ReputationRep:
    How do you know you like each other? He just needs to man up and you need to help create the vibe for something to happen in that case when you're hanging out. Simple.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 13, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.