The Student Room Group

IGCSE Biology paper 1

Scroll to see replies

I love it when people have big dreams:h: Anyway, I've got a lot of studying to do. Tell me tomorrow how the exam goes! I wish you the very best of luck for it:biggrin:
Reply 61
Original post by Sarah sahara
I love it when people have big dreams:h: Anyway, I've got a lot of studying to do. Tell me tomorrow how the exam goes! I wish you the very best of luck for it:biggrin:

Yep dreaming big doesn't cost you anything :smile:

Revise well, ask here if you have a question.

Thank you and you too
Original post by TheCe
Yep dreaming big doesn't cost you anything :smile:

Revise well, ask here if you have a question.

Thank you and you too

I replied to your post on my timeline but forgot to tag you in it:tongue: How do you think you did?
Reply 63
I replied to your post on my timeline but forgot to tag you in it:tongue: How do you think you did?

You have to click on 'view conversation' and then post your message so that I get a notification. But anyway I did see your message.

I think I did good :smile: What about you?
(edited 7 years ago)
the exam yesterday was fine but there were alot of calculations problems .....
Original post by TheCe
You have to click on 'view conversation' and then post your message so that I get a notification. But anyway I did see your message.

I think I did good :smile: What about you?

Yeah I think I did okay, but I ran out of time and left out the investigation and graph so thats a bit irritating :s-smilie::rolleyes:
Original post by shahida sulaiman
the exam yesterday was fine but there were alot of calculations problems .....

I know right!
Not sure but I have a very strong feeling that we may be asked on the eye and sexual reproduction:fisheye:

Thanks a lot! (I know this is a long time coming) I revised these two topics and they actually showed up! I'm interested to know how you knew.
Original post by TheShadoWolf
Thanks a lot! (I know this is a long time coming) I revised these two topics and they actually showed up! I'm interested to know how you knew.

I prayed.

Like most people, a week before my exam I was not confident on all of the topics. I prayed and I prayed that God would show me which topics to focus on more, and he did. On the morning of the exam I was studying the circulatory system and got a strong, confident feeling that mitosis vs meiosis would be in the exam. So I dropped everything and learnt it off by heart. Coincidence? No. Not for all of those topics.

I could not list the amount of times that praying has helped me.
I prayed.

Like most people, a week before my exam I was not confident on all of the topics. I prayed and I prayed that God would show me which topics to focus on more, and he did. On the morning of the exam I was studying the circulatory system and got a strong, confident feeling that mitosis vs meiosis would be in the exam. So I dropped everything and learnt it off by heart. Coincidence? No. Not for all of those topics.

I could not list the amount of times that praying has helped me.

That is a pretty awesome testimony I've also prayed a lot for these exams especially business which I had not studied for at all. The night before the exam was my first time actually studying for business and I prayed that I would just be able to go through my short notes that I had made over the course of the year and that it would stick in my head all the way up until I was done with my exam. Business and Bio have been my best papers so far.

Its great cause some of the guys in my class and below have gone atheist - this and your story are really confidence booster in my faith and should be proof that there is God who is watching out for us.
That is a pretty awesome testimony I've also prayed a lot for these exams especially business which I had not studied for at all. The night before the exam was my first time actually studying for business and I prayed that I would just be able to go through my short notes that I had made over the course of the year and that it would stick in my head all the way up until I was done with my exam. Business and Bio have been my best papers so far.

Its great cause some of the guys in my class and below have gone atheist - this and your story are really confidence booster in my faith and should be proof that there is God who is watching out for us.

Ahaha wonderful! You are a Christian too?
[QUOTE=Sarah sahara;65807073]Ahaha wonderful! You are a Christian too?

PROUDLY Christian at that!
PROUDLY Christian at that!

Woohooo!!! One day we'll meet in heaven! :biggrin: Do you attend church and if so which one? I am part of the Salvation Army but haven't been in a while due to exams.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending