Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieshaxxx)
    Do you have any pics of you with it?

who me? yeah its in the kingnik pic thread.

Hmmm, my hair cut costs £5....but i'm a boy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by endorf)
    WHAT !!

i thought if you had a perm, if you sleep on it it just goes normal again... that impressive. £50 aint that much, my sister spends that every time she goes - to be honest if it looks good then you shouldnt complain too much.

its better now, as about a year ago when I had it done, the curls very tight, looked more like ringlets, but they look lovely when wet and moosed.
    Now they are soft curls, and look better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Hmmm, my hair cut costs £5....but i'm a boy.
    come to moscow 120 roubles (2.40) and that includes a wash and shampoo...the only problem is you end up looking lke an eightes rent boy

(Original post by Cossack)
    the only problem is you end up looking lke an eightes rent boy
    A look that i try to avoid.

ReputationRep:
    from wateraid:

£50 pays for a mason to help build a well in Tanzania
    :rolleyes:

for what youve had done it doesnt sound that expensive-yesterday i paid £27!! for a cut/blow..im glad i didnt have anything more fancy as that would leave me with no money-im going for the casual look at prom tonight as it is not mine (im just a guest) so i think my hair will do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    its better now, as about a year ago when I had it done, the curls very tight, looked more like ringlets, but they look lovely when wet and moosed.
    Now they are soft curls, and look better.
    Same here, I had mine done last July!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    from wateraid:

:rolleyes:
    Yeah and the thousand you spent on a computer could have prevented someone from dying.

Face it, if we tear our possessions apart, the money could go a long way...but we won't really do that will we?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    Yeah and the thousand you spent on a computer could have prevented someone from dying.

Face it, if we tear our possessions apart, the money could go a long way...but we won't really do that will we?
    playing devils advocate, we need to keep perspective on it all, as oscar wilde said "we know the price of everything and the value of nothing"

ReputationRep:
    Yep, you should always go to a good hairdresser. Ima dude and I spend 100 quid every [email protected] stylist, and its worth every penny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigger)
    iv just spent £50 on my prom hair a cut coulor and put up its a stupid amount of money!

does it look ok??im never going to a hairdressers in my life after the hair cut i got on tues!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    does it look ok??im never going to a hairdressers in my life after the hair cut i got on tues!!
    My lil sister cut my fringe for free and it's shocking.

ReputationRep:
    Aw, have you not got used to it yet? Isn't there anything you can do to make it better?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilsunflower)
    My lil sister cut my fringe for free and it's shocking.

so is my hair!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieshaxxx)
    Aw, have you not got used to it yet? Isn't there anything you can do to make it better?

nooo. i think it has grown though. maybe im being too hopefull :rolleyes:

neha
    xxxx

ReputationRep:
    nooo. i think it has grown though. maybe im being too hopefull :rolleyes:

neha
    xxxx
    Oh no.. What's yours like? Mine's lopsided coz' my sis just snipped the fringe off randomly. Haha

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.