The Student Room Group

Theatre directing writing & performance York Uni

Hello there!
I was hoping (*see also - wishing -praying - crossing every digit I own which I'm I'm guessing will be helpful if yet V unattractive :-/) for some advice....
So I'm planning on being a mature student (43) & would REALLY like to take this course. After *tentaviely asking admissions if there was any chance for applying for this September they said YES! They advised that I apply through UCAS and also suggested if asked for an interview I bring two pieces of analytical & creative pieces of work with me. Although I have no problem at all with this they said it would be to "further my interview work" Without wanting to make myself look foolish by asking the Uni what that means (the interview work part) So I thought I'd take a punt & ask anyone out there (pref a mature student who's taken this course previously) what that means? Although I've previously worked for ITV for a few years & have a couple of mainstream quals I don't have anything like a portfolio drama based or the like? Does anyone on this thread have any help - advice - gentle arm of *there there about them?? :-/
Warm regards
Niki :-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending