Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey there all,

Basically, I've applied to Glasgow Clyde College (Langside Campus) to do highers,
    I sent my application around 2 months ago and they've yet to be in any contact, my application status was updated to "Entry Criteria Checked" around 2-3 weeks ago, however I'm still awaiting contact from the college with regards to Interviews etc, I'm just curious if they process applications for actual courses first as I want to get into college however I don't want to be sitting around awaiting a response and it turns out I've not been accepted.

Any help/replies would be greatly appreciated.

Much thanks.

ReputationRep:
    How did you get on? I have applied for the same course this year and sent my application off a month ago and it says my decision is on hold and that they are waiting in further information from the faculty. When did they eventually get back to you?

ReputationRep:
    I studied Highers at Langside College (before the merger) back in 2010-2012 and I remember not hearing back until late March/April time about an interview.

I recall my interview being rather late too, as I remember my Higher English teacher being there the second year and I'd already sat the exam by the time the interview came around as she asked me how I thought I did.

ReputationRep:
    Hi there , same although I have contacted them they say wait until Mid March? Now I dont know when Mid March will be for the college? Being disabled one has to organise e.g transport so keep on pushing them is a option?

ReputationRep:
    Apply for different courses and colleges.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.