Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What would you do if you dreamt this dream...? Watch

ReputationRep:
    You see your best friend (childhood friend, with a deep connection) walking on a road and a car comes behind them. You rush to save them. The car rips you in half as you push your friend out of the way. But you feel okay nontheless, and then your friend says to you "lets go play some bball." You, strangely, say okay, even though you have no legs. As he passes you the ball you struggle to jump,. but you can't. Then a couple of guys walk up and start causing trouble. One of them takes the ball and the other kicks you over, your friend just watches you, and you begin to feel guilty, for some reason. Extreme guilt when looking at your friend. You get into one little fight and your mum gets scared, says "you're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." You begged and pleaded with her day after day but she packed your suitcase and sent you on your way, She gave you a kiss and then she gave you your ticket. you put your Walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'. First class, yo this is bad, Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass. Is this what the people of Bel-Air living like? Hmm this might be alright. But wait I hear they're prissy, bourgeois, all that, Is this the type of place that they just send this cool cat? I don't think so I'll see when I get there I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air Well, the plane landed and when I came out There was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out I ain't trying to get arrested yet I just got here I sprang with the quickness like lightning, disappeared I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare But I thought 'Nah, forget it' - 'Yo, home to Bel-Air' I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo home smell ya later' I looked at my kingdom I was finally there To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LibertyMan)
    You see your best friend (childhood friend, with a deep connection) walking on a road and a car comes behind them. You rush to save them. The car rips you in half as you push your friend out of the way. But you feel okay nontheless, and th...

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream where I was penetrated by a dinosaur in a haunted castle once.

Do nothing, after a nightmare I just wake up and get on with my day.

ReputationRep:
    wth have i jus read.

ReputationRep:
    Well thats 2 minutes of my life I can never get back....

ReputationRep:
    I found this oddly sensual

ReputationRep:
    I can't read this without paragraphing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GUMI)
    I found this oddly sensual
    I'm glad

ReputationRep:
    You see your best friend (childhood friend, with a deep connection) walking on a road and a car comes behind them. You rush to save them. The car rips you in half as you push your friend out of the way. But you feel okay nontheless, and then your friend says to you "lets go play some bball." You, strangely, say okay, even though you have no legs. As he passes you the ball you struggle to jump,. but you can't. Then a couple of guys walk up and start causing trouble. One of them takes the ball and the other kicks you over, your friend just watches you, and you begin to feel guilty, for some reason. Extreme guilt when looking at your friend. You get into one little fight and your mum gets scared, says "you're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." You begged and pleaded with her day after day but she packed your suitcase and sent you on your way, She gave you a kiss and then she gave you your ticket. you put your Walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'. First class, yo this is bad, Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass. Is this what the people of Bel-Air living like? Hmm this might be alright. But wait I hear they're prissy, bourgeois, all that, Is this the type of place that they just send this cool cat? I don't think so I'll see when I get there I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air Well, the plane landed and when I came out There was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out I ain't trying to get arrested yet I just got here I sprang with the quickness like lightning, disappeared I whistled for a cab and when it came near The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare But I thought 'Nah, forget it' - 'Yo, home to Bel-Air' I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo home smell ya later' I looked at my kingdom I was finally there To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air

ayyyyy lmao.

Well done m8ee

Got us good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlphaSteel)
    ayyyyy lmao.

Well done m8ee

Got us good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    haha, just randomly drop that in a text conversation with your friends, they'll be like "daf*q is going on?!1?"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    I love how this was made in 2011 when these emojis just came out and someone sat there playing with them making this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot9000)
    I had a dream where I was penetrated by a dinosaur in a haunted castle once.
    Standard day, really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlphaSteel)
    haha, just randomly drop that in a text conversation with your friends, they'll be like "daf*q is going on?!1?"
    I love how this was made in 2011 when these emojis just came out and someone sat there playing with them making this
    theres more....

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.