Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently studying Geography, Business and Theology but I was wondering if I would be able to study Law at university. I understand that they do not exactly require particular subjects but many people have stated that it's important to do History or English.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    You'll be able to do Law, however doing essay based subjects is an advantage because of the skills involved.

ReputationRep:
    I appreciate the reply. Theology is essay based but is it due to history and English being more about analysing?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by HelloMyNameIsNot)
    I appreciate the reply. Theology is essay based but is it due to history and English being more about analysing?
    Most likely and being respected and traditional subjects. I take Literature for A Levels.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, now i'm wishing I took that.

ReputationRep:
    I take history and it's the hardest thing in the world lol stressed right now

Ur subjects are fine btw there's no specifics for law, a friend of mine does Chem bio and politics completely random - and got an offer for law from Leeds.

ReputationRep:
    I do English lit and history and trust me your subjects are much better!!!
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by HelloMyNameIsNot)
    Yeah, now i'm wishing I took that.
    Literature is hard and Law is not a subject specific course so you will be fine.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.