The Student Room Group

Problem with relationship

I really need help I've been going out with This girl for 4 months now we love each other like mad we can like without each other but the main problem is our parents they don't want us to meet each other or stay in contact with each other I haven't spoke to her in 2 weeks and I am really getting worried about her. I saw her few days ago while going past her house as soo as she saw me she was crying and my heart just broke I just miss her so much I don't wanna be away from her anymore is there any ways we can get our parents to trust us again and let us go out together or even just meet each other for once my parents and hers are Trying their best to keep us far away. And she's not allowed the phone anymore so I can't talk to her which is making me feel even more sad. Just can live without her
Original post by Unlnown21
I really need help I've been going out with This girl for 4 months now we love each other like mad we can like without each other but the main problem is our parents they don't want us to meet each other or stay in contact with each other I haven't spoke to her in 2 weeks and I am really getting worried about her. I saw her few days ago while going past her house as soo as she saw me she was crying and my heart just broke I just miss her so much I don't wanna be away from her anymore is there any ways we can get our parents to trust us again and let us go out together or even just meet each other for once my parents and hers are Trying their best to keep us far away. And she's not allowed the phone anymore so I can't talk to her which is making me feel even more sad. Just can live without her

I think you'll probably be fine.
What sort of bs is this. Infiltrate her family, recruit a network of spies, meet secretly in a dark church and climb through the window at night.
Reply 3

Use TSR as chat. You'll be able to tell your parents that this is the student room if asked (educational purpose ofc)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Impressive
Use TSR as chat. You'll be able to tell your parents that this is the student room if asked (educational purpose ofc)

Posted from TSR Mobile

But the thing is that she's not even allowed the phone or anything I really miss her I want her all to myself 😭😭😭
Original post by Impressive

Posted from TSR Mobile

Then meet at church (her parents will think she's gone the straight path), organize a resistance network, and boom you're on again.
Reply 6
But the thing is that she's not even allowed the phone or anything I really miss her I want her all to myself 😭😭😭

What's the point of having a phone if you can't even use it. What about laptop? A computer or something, surely she must have something to do research on.

Original post by DanteTheDoorKnob
Then meet at church (her parents will think she's gone the straight path), organize a resistance network, and boom you're on again.

I like your thinking.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending