Do you believe in God?

Watch this thread
davidguettafan
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Yes or no?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Zargabaath
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
nope
Badges: 16
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by davidguettafan)
Yes or no?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Only when necessary.

Posted from TSR Mobile
username1518841
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Nah. Never had the need to.
champ_mc99
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Deja vu...
ODES_PDES
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Yes or no?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am sure you posted this thread before
rkuni16
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Nope
davidguettafan
Rep:
(Original post by ODES_PDES)
I am sure you posted this thread before
Maybe I'm bored waiting for you to reply to my post about how to spot a fake perfume

Posted from TSR Mobile
ODES_PDES
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Maybe I'm bored waiting for you to reply to my post about how to spot a fake perfume

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have no idea.
I buy mine in Boots
Harvey Dent
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I always thought I was God, and everything I've experienced in life has reinforced this view.
ZuluK
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Yep! A believer of God here. A theist if you wish
rkuni16
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
What about Angel numbers
davidguettafan
Rep:
(Original post by ODES_PDES)
I have no idea.
I buy mine in Boots
Hmm maybe I will too. What's your favourite perfume then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
davidguettafan
Rep:
(Original post by Harvey Dent)
I always thought I was God, and everything I've experienced in life has reinforced this view.
How so? I'm interested to hear more ...

Posted from TSR Mobile
davidguettafan
Rep:
(Original post by rkuni16)
What about Angel numbers
What does that mean?

Posted from TSR Mobile
ODES_PDES
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Hmm maybe I will too. What's your favourite perfume then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Miyaki
Joop
Versace original (you can only get abroad still)
champ_mc99
Rep:
Report 6 years ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
How old are you? Secondary, sixth form, uni etc?
h333
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Yes
JamesN88
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I believe in my own superiority instead.
sh9
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Yes. I've always been conscious of God, but I've never been religious or taken a genuine interest in learning more up until this year.

Last year I had a lot of questions that consumed my thoughts every single day, such as the reasons for our existence, the entire universe etc. I eventually spent a lot of time researching, looked into different religions and made up my mind. I found the answers I needed to know.

Everyone has their own beliefs (or lack thereof) and experiences. From my personal experience, my life has improved SO much since I started acknowledging God and seeking help through patience and prayer. I haven't felt grief since.
I can't explain it in the way I want to, but my life has drastically improved in so many ways.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (30)
15.31%
The paper was reasonable (99)
50.51%
Not feeling great about that exam... (48)
24.49%
It was TERRIBLE (19)
9.69%

Watched Threads