Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    A lad punched a teacher

ReputationRep:
    One of our secondary science teachers (who had a bloody phd) ended up getting fired and no one knew why cause he had a bloody bowl cut and was so sweet and charming

turns out he was ****ing the student support teacher, the wife found out, came in and started going absolute mad on him in a middle of a lesson ad he got fired and then also divorced so... yanno.

One teacher got done for child molestation. Is now banged up!

And two teachers had an affair and the guys wife was a teacher at the school too! Gossip for weeks this was!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jbl123)
    A lad punched a teacher
    This is a while back I think I was a year 8 then.
    A group of year 10s rushed the Head in the playground and "Happy slapped" him.
    :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Umm a sharing around a bottle of gin in the changing rooms was deemed crazy back in secondary, although at collage its become standard practice.

ReputationRep:
    A girl sticking a cucumber up herself whilst sitting on the washing machine on full spin.

ReputationRep:
    The convicted paedophile, the alleged paedophile (inc a photography darkroom liaison), the affair between two teachers and the leaked nude pics, the Egyptian gay orgy, the date rape, the stabbing.

Pick one.

ETA: Teachers getting caught in flagrante by a student.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fleur_de_haine)
    The convicted paedophile, the alleged paedophile (inc a photography darkroom liaison), the affair between two teachers and the leaked nude pics, the Egyptian gay orgy, the date rape, the stabbing.

Pick one.

ETA: Teachers getting caught in flagrante by a student.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wow that sounds like a pretty crazy school haha. The only one I can name off the top of my head is the convicted paedophile; he was head of science and was gonna be my class' teacher the year he got convicted. Creepy.

But wow... Egyptian gay orgy?

ReputationRep:
    let's see 1 convicted paedophile, 2 accused paedophiles, accusations of major scale fraud, accusations of teachers having an affair, several high value thefts and car vandalism not to mention the attempted suicide in the bathroom
    Spoiler:
    Show
    the first one spawned a few awful jokes the worst one was about that he'd broken the delete button (he was caught by pc world tech support)

ReputationRep:
    Back when I was in Year 9 we set up an online petition to try and get the head removed, oh and I heard that the school is about to be taken to court for secretly filming people on campus. Other than that it's probably the time when someone took a **** in a water fountain. There was my Year 10 housemaster and physics teacher who got suddenly sacked in the middle of the year after he was convicted of domestic abuse as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by markreed)
    Wow that sounds like a pretty crazy school haha. The only one I can name off the top of my head is the convicted paedophile; he was head of science and was gonna be my class' teacher the year he got convicted. Creepy.

But wow... Egyptian gay orgy?
    Well more of a gay orgy in Egypt (school trip). The post-event HIV panic was also rather scandalous I suppose.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I swear I heard rumours that one of my PE teachers had a fling with a maths teacher during a school trip and kids were making horrible accusations about one teacher who eventually had to leave the school.

ReputationRep:
    Biology teacher. Six form girl. Broom cupboard. Pregnancy.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, well one of the history teachers got arrested I believe for having indecent pictures of some of the year 7s (or year 8s, I can't remember). He was pretty creepy though I have to admit, I didn't like being around him! He's back teaching there now I think, so clearly the school - a Catholic school, at that - didn't learn their lesson

ReputationRep:
    guy got stabbed in the eye over football in my first week

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.