The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

About Accommodation

hey guys please suggest me which accommodation i should go for University accommodation or Private? Which one is good for private.?
Reply 1
Well it depends on what type of accommodation you want, e.g. whether ensuite or shared bathrooms. I would also like to mention that ALL letting agencies are really bad, and I mean like proper bad. They know you are a student and so they will all treat you really bad, e.g. trying to take all your deposit etc. Also Futurelets isn't much better, even though it is the Uni's letting agency. I understand that all the university owned accommodation is now under Futurelets, but I just want you to be wary of them as well. I think the best option is to go for Callice Court or Liberty, although their prices are really expensive. But trust me, it is better than having to go through all the other procedures when you try to rent a room from then. As for getting a private one, it will depends on whether you are lucky enough to pick one that is not the worst, but it could be just as bad.I know this reply may not have directly answered your question, but I just wanted to warn you that accommodation in Coventry isn't as simple as you may have thought it would be. But if this going to be your first year, they I would suggest go for the University owned ones, because in your next two years you may get a place with your friends through private.
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
okk and what about Study inn..?
Reply 3
Study Inn is the most expensive student accomodation in Coventry, but is in the middle of the city centre, it has a lot of international students living there

Quick Reply

Latest