Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi I am looking to get involved in a project involving Search engine optimisation as I hear this is a hot area for jobs now and in the future. Does anyone know where I can get any work experience doing this would be appreciated?

ta!

Ang

ReputationRep:
    Hello there Angel, Work experience really helped me. Ive managed to start make a bit of money on teh side which is handy. iam happy to help people out interms of contacts i have that are working on projects.. if you send me a message i can dig out some contact details for you. No worries!!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by angel_703)
    Hi I am looking to get involved in a project involving Search engine optimisation as I hear this is a hot area for jobs now and in the future. Does anyone know where I can get any work experience doing this would be appreciated?

ta!

Ang
    Do you have any experience of digital marketing, Google analytics, and their advertising tools? How many websites have you helped market and contributed to their search engine rankings? Can you provide any examples of online articles you have written? Do you have a blog?

No passion, no job.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

CGI logo

CGI is open for applications

"Offering a range of apprentice and sponsored degree positions."

Quick link:

Unanswered IT and technology threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.