Turn on thread page Beta

The Guardian University league table watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    Oh dear, you haven’t even refuted it! Look at my sig Leekey – just to help spread the news
    ^5

hehehehehehehe
    Poor SuperLeekey...NOT

ReputationRep:
    Don't be so unpleasent to each other! About Leekey, it's most unfortunate...I wonder if he's got any more secrets to tell...

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't say Essex was 'crap' but it certainly isn’t the best. There are several universities that don’t feature highly in league tables but have credible/recognised teaching/research/courses so you have to be careful.
    Essex is excellent for Drama

About Leekey, it's most unfortunate...I wonder if he's got any more secrets to tell...
    Yeah but I'm going to let them out gradually so that I build up a shocking reputation rather than simply gaining it overnight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leekey)
    Yeah but I'm going to let them out gradually so that I build up a shocking reputation rather than simply gaining it overnight.
    You can't do that! The suspense! You'll have to reveal all before I'm off to Greece, which means you have roughly five days

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't you class 19th August as important?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Invisible)
    Wouldn't you class 19th August as important?
    I deliberately decided to ignore that date. I’m not feeling too dispirited about it – I’m going to University regardless of the grades I get. And hello Bono again, I kind of missed you following me around the forum :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I deliberately decided to ignore that date. I’m not feeling too dispirited about it – I’m going to University regardless of the grades I get. And hello Bono again, I kind of missed you following me around the forum :rolleyes:
    LOL, you always enjoy dillusional flattery of yourself. I simply asked you about Aug19th, you didn't need to bite my head off, as per usual.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Invisible)
    you always enjoy dillusional flattery of yourself.
    What can I say? I always thought myself better than you. Now have some dignity and stop showing yourself up.

ReputationRep:
    What can I say? I always thought myself better than you. Now have some dignity and stop showing yourself up.
    You're the one showing yourself up, your out of context replies and your pointless snide remarks out of the blue do you know favours whatsoever.

Now go and make a proper reply to my post in the A-Level thread (if you're capable of doing so) without random comments and nonsense please.

Ooops it's you, I forgot.

ReputationRep:
    Please delete this thread now, everything is sorted

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.