Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi

So my 18th is on the 26th of may that's a school day so I was planning to go with a few friends on like the 28th-30th between those dates somewhere nice. I was thinking to go to a restaurant eat something nice and then go to a shisha bar or maybe both in one restaurant. My point is there is a lot of people turning 18 so not everyone has a lot of money. Could you guys recommend any restaurants that we can go to and possible any good shisha bars near there or shisha bar + restaurant? I hope this isn't a lot to ask I just need to know asap just in case I would need to reserve a table and so on as my bday is in just 2 weeks. Oh and yeah, I'm based in N16 London. but don't mind a bit of a travel

Regards,
    Karol

N16 is Hackney right? I've seen a lot of nice turkish restaurants around but don't know much about the shisha bars. I think there's one in Clapton called Havana's and I know one on Kingsland High St. called Macho Hope I can help a little.

ReputationRep:
    thanks m8 the thing is im not looking for turkish restaurants as a lot went there. Im looking for others and yeah it is hackeny but i dont mind travelling like 1 hour so like wood green area or islington etc.

ReputationRep:
    OMG... i thought you said your birthday is on the 18th, i got soo happy... i thought i found my twin sister :woo: but its your 18th birthday :lol:

ReputationRep:
    lol. and oh btw im a guy. Its a polish name. Any ideas what to do or where to go for a restaurant. Restaurant preferably

ReputationRep:
    By the way, for your information guys. Karol translates to Charles.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i know i dont like it so i kept Karol

ReputationRep:
    So any ideas what restaurants to go to i dont mind travelling for like an hour from n16 dalston. So yeah at least if you know any restaurants that are really nice that would be good. I can look for shisha myself or if you know any good ones in an area could you tell me too

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.