Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've dropped physics and decided to try and teach myself some extra modules in maths.

I'm very sorry all that hardship for forcing you to explain some easy stuff i never understood.

Thank you for spending part of your life on trying to help me

I really appreciate it.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    as long as u r happy dropping it then its fine

ReputationRep:
    well done!!!
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    It's never a waste. just learn from it. You cna always return to physiccs later in life if you need to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Big Moisty)
    I've dropped physics and decided to try and teach myself some extra modules in maths.

I'm very sorry all that hardship for forcing you to explain some easy stuff i never understood.

I really appreciate it.
    There's no need to be sorry, do what is best for you and makes you happy - best of luck with everything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samb1234)
    There's no need to be sorry, do what is best for you and makes you happy - best of luck with everything
    thanks

(Original post by shahida sulaiman)
    as long as u r happy dropping it then its fine
    i'm not really happy dropping it... however there are better things to do with my life
    (Original post by OddFuturez)
    well done!!!
    the only thing which is done is my physics xD
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    It's never a waste. just learn from it. You can always return to physics later in life if you need to.
    I guess.... probably just one last question to ask my physics teachers....

ReputationRep:
    It's okay. Maths is good too.

ReputationRep:
    you're welcome

ReputationRep:
    it's a boring subject, you did well
    • Aston Villa FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Aston Villa FC Supporter
    every one else said what I was going to say
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper

I really appreciate it.
    Sorry to hear that.

You have strength of character in choosing to drop the subject, it's not an easy decision to make and most would plough on regardless.

At least this frees up your time to concentrate on your other subjects and hopefully stop you stressing (so much). Which I am sure will translate into the best chance of getting the best result you can from the remaining examinations.

Good luck and drop in from time to time.

ReputationRep:

I really appreciate it.
    No problem dude! Physics isn't for everyone I guess, I hope your exams went well though! If not, no need to worry. Maths > Physics anyways dude xD Feel free to shoot your maths questions too. I'm sure everyone can concur when I say it helps to ask questions (for everyone involved)

ReputationRep:
    All of the above!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morgan8002)
    It's okay. Maths is good too.
    i agree more maths modules for me xD

(Original post by the bear)
    you're welcome

(Original post by gr8wizard10)
    it's a boring subject, you did well
    hmmm... it's all over now, more frre time to spend on maths xD
    (Original post by Kyx)
    every one else said what I was going to say

(Original post by uberteknik)
    Sorry to hear that.

You have strength of character in choosing to drop the subject, it's not an easy decision to make and most would plough on regardless.

At least this frees up your time to concentrate on your other subjects and hopefully stop you stressing (so much). Which I am sure will translate into the best chance of getting the best result you can from the remaining examinations.

Good luck and drop in from time to time.
    Yup, so basically i've decided to do a few extra maths modules, instead of taking further maths i'm sorta doing a mini course like that for myself, where i teach myself.
    (Original post by Someboady)
    No problem dude! Physics isn't for everyone I guess, I hope your exams went well though! If not, no need to worry. Maths > Physics anyways dude xD Feel free to shoot your maths questions too. I'm sure everyone can concur when I say it helps to ask questions (for everyone involved)
    God dam, i pretty much cheated a little and i still got like 45% -.- 55/120
    (Original post by The-Spartan)
    All of the above!
    yay!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.