Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Man dies being tackled by undercover police over suspected drug use. watch

ReputationRep:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...or-police.html

Witnesses said 'four or five' plain-clothes cops jumped out of an unmarked van and chased the man, who has been named locally as Carl Brunner.He was then pinned down as officers were heard shouting 'Spit it out, spit it out' as they hold him down with their knees on his back and hands on his head.Two officers restrain him with force before a third adds his weight as the man appears to struggle.The man who filmed the footage said: 'He was out - completely out. They were searching his pockets while he was out.
    I guess that's one way to protect him from the dangers of drug use.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hovado)
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...or-police.html

I guess that's one way to protect him from the dangers of drug use.
    That is not even funny

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ODES_PDES)
    That is not even funny
    Drugs are a mugs game.

ReputationRep:
    What's so sad for me is that he was a suspected/alleged drug user. Whatever happened to 'innocent until proven guilty'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rotomhead25)
    What's so sad for me is that he was a suspected/alleged drug user. Whatever happened to 'innocent until proven guilty'?
    Drug use isn't even a crime.

ReputationRep:
    Given how rarely this happens I think it was just an unfortunate series of events. There will no doubt be a full enquiry.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.