SophieLouise1198
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
For A2 AQA psychology is it possible to get a 24 marker just on the reward need or social exchange theories ect. or will it just be maintenance or formation in general?
Airmed
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hiya,

I've moved your thread into psychology study help, hopefully you'll get more answers here.
username1219489
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I dont think they will. These are all the past questions on formation/maintenance/breakdown

Jan 2011 – Describe and evaluate two or more theories of the formation of romantic relationships (9 + 16 marks)
Jan 2012 – Discuss research into the breakdown of romantic relationships. (8 marks + 16 marks)
Jan 2013 – Outline and evaluate one theory of the formation of romantic relationships (4+8 marks)
June 2013 – Outline and evaluate one theory of the maintenance of romantic relationships (4 + 8 marks)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    Open Day – BPC, GDL, LPC and MA Law - Bristol campus Postgraduate
    Sat, 18 Jan '20
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How many universities have you heard back from?

0 (74)
15.01%
1 (68)
13.79%
2 (64)
12.98%
20.28%
20.28%
5 (87)
17.65%

Watched Threads