• Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by pinkrox22310)
    Go ahead, I just wanna help everyone lol
    Hypothetical scenario:

I get a commission only job at a sandwich company and I try to sell more sandwiches but people say that they want to go to Subway because it's more unique. So I craft my own exclusive sauces and use those to sell the sandwiches. I get more sales (great!) but the company prides itself on being locally sourced, which one of the ingredients surely isn't (but the customers know and don't care about it).

What is the best way forward for that situation? :holmes:

(I had considered to take that job and do the sauces thing to attract more customers, but rejected it for a job with more guaranteed pay) :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SecretDuck)
    Hypothetical scenario:

I get a commission only job at a sandwich company and I try to sell more sandwiches but people say that they want to go to Subway because it's more unique. So I craft my own exclusive sauces and use those to sell the sandwiches. I get more sales (great!) but the company prides itself on being locally sourced, which one of the ingredients surely isn't (but the customers know and don't care about it).

(I had considered to take that job and do the sauces thing to attract more customers, but rejected it for a job with more guaranteed pay) :moon:
    such a specific question, by 'hypothetical' do you mean personal?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkrox22310)
    Go ahead, I just wanna help everyone lol
    do you think we should leave the EU and why?

do you have any exams coming and if so which ones?

what are you doing this weekend?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    such a specific question, by 'hypothetical' do you mean personal?
    Well, just wondering how much trouble I could've got in if I took a certain job.

ReputationRep:
    Hypothetical scenario:

Well, just wondering how much trouble I could've got in if I took a certain job.
    I say for your situation, screw the sandwich company and open you own shop, directly competing with that one and subways if you have to , Id pay for exclusive sauces besides, how cool would it be to have your own sandwhich shop???

tbf if the customers and company dont know about your secret sauce and its sourcing, Id just continue using it.....

ReputationRep:
    1) ways to motivate myself to revise
    2) good and effective ways of revision

Thanks
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    I say for your situation, screw the sandwich company and open you own shop, directly competing with that one and subways if you have to , Id pay for exclusive sauces besides, how cool would it be to have your own sandwhich shop???

tbf if the customers and company dont know about your secret sauce and its sourcing, Id just continue using it.....
    Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.