Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    what is worse than coming back from holiday where the weather has been great, you can do what you want and be free! then having to come back to nice sunny England :rolleyes: and getting back into the same old routine with the same people. how depressing!

Englands great, whenever i'm on holiday for more than a few days i miss it loads.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazy_cutie44)
    what is worse than coming back from holiday where the weather has been great, you can do what you want and be free! then having to come back to nice sunny England :rolleyes: and getting back into the same old routine with the same people. how depressing!
    Not being able to go on one of those holidays, instead, having to put up with English weather all year round, and living in a tent for a week in some remote place in the north of Wales/Scotland/England. I hope that's a satisfactory answer

ReputationRep:
    I havent been in england for seven months now....cant say i mss it that much, apart from my friends....theres much better places in the world...and the weather in england isnt really that bad believe me

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.