pinkrox22310
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Ok so, My main subjects I have been revising for are Math and Science and I have completely forgot to do any other subjects my exams start on the 16th and I have 2 science exams on Tuesday& Thursdy i don't know how I'm going to survive honestly, I'm cramming this all In i haven't revised for english,business,history, additional science (only done core), IM STRESSED UGH
_Xenon_
Badges: 12
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by pinkrox22310)
Ok so, My main subjects I have been revising for are Math and Science and I have completely forgot to do any other subjects my exams start on the 16th and I have 2 science exams on Tuesday& Thursdy i don't know how I'm going to survive honestly, I'm cramming this all In i haven't revised for english,business,history, additional science (only done core), IM STRESSED UGH
Don't worry, relax! I only revised for Maths and Science too. Depending on when your exam are, you could revise the others such as unit 2 science and the other subjects after half term. :-)
Jamie Vardy
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Same. I keep worrying about Religious Studies even though I have another 9 subjects to revise for
pinkrox22310
Rep:
?
(Original post by _Xenon_)
Don't worry, relax! I only revised for Maths and Science too. Depending on when your exam are, you could revise the others such as unit 2 science and the other subjects after half term. :-)
I have study leave. So I know I should take advantage of that but honestly even science I think I started revising too late.
Btw Science I have an exam on Tuesday for Bio (Core Science) and Chem (Core Science) and I'm a C grade student I really want an A/A* but i don't know

so when should i do other subjects. feels like its too late !
pinkrox22310
Rep:
?
(Original post by Jamie Vardy)
Same. I keep worrying about Religious Studies even though I have another 9 subjects to revise for
I done religious studies last year, Are u doing edexcel
_Xenon_
Badges: 12
Report 4 years ago
I have study leave. So I know I should take advantage of that but honestly even science I think I started revising too late.
Btw Science I have an exam on Tuesday for Bio (Core Science) and Chem (Core Science) and I'm a C grade student I really want an A/A* but i don't know

so when should i do other subjects. feels like its too late !
Hi

I'm doing exactly the same exams, AQA right?
You want to go from a C to an A/A*...

Download an app called Bindle and search #AQABiology
I'll help you with science. :-)

Good luck my friend.
Jamie Vardy
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I done religious studies last year, Are u doing edexcel
Yeah, Edexcel Units 1 and 8. I'm doing AQA for every other subject.
pinkrox22310
Rep:
?
(Original post by _Xenon_)
Hi

I'm doing exactly the same exams, AQA right?
You want to go from a C to an A/A*...

Download an app called Bindle and search #AQABiology
I'll help you with science. :-)

Good luck my friend.
Ahh no I'm doing OCR 21st Century. But thankyou xx
pinkrox22310
Rep:
?
(Original post by Jamie Vardy)
Yeah, Edexcel Units 1 and 8. I'm doing AQA for every other subject.
Oh okay so you're doing Christianity is unit 8 rights and responsibilities not sure?
I did Unit 11 and 2 or 3 LOL bad memory.

But to be honest RS is a very easy subject, I wouldn't stress yourself over revising day and night for it. Revise the main points so for and against, learn key terms because you have to define a key term and also time yourself because time is what got me in the exam and also revise from past papers as i know they repeat the questions sometimes.

best of luck, xx
Jamie Vardy
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Oh okay so you're doing Christianity is unit 8 rights and responsibilities not sure?
I did Unit 11 and 2 or 3 LOL bad memory.

But to be honest RS is a very easy subject, I wouldn't stress yourself over revising day and night for it. Revise the main points so for and against, learn key terms because you have to define a key term and also time yourself because time is what got me in the exam and also revise from past papers as i know they repeat the questions sometimes.

best of luck, xx
Thanks for your help! But I am kind of stressing out for it because if I don't revise, I'll get a D. The grade boundaries are pretty high.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling being back in school?

Happy (44)
23.04%
Unhappy (54)
28.27%
Conflicted (93)
48.69%

Watched Threads