Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ok so, My main subjects I have been revising for are Math and Science and I have completely forgot to do any other subjects my exams start on the 16th and I have 2 science exams on Tuesday& Thursdy i don't know how I'm going to survive honestly, I'm cramming this all In i haven't revised for english,business,history, additional science (only done core), IM STRESSED UGH

(Original post by pinkrox22310)
    Ok so, My main subjects I have been revising for are Math and Science and I have completely forgot to do any other subjects my exams start on the 16th and I have 2 science exams on Tuesday& Thursdy i don't know how I'm going to survive honestly, I'm cramming this all In i haven't revised for english,business,history, additional science (only done core), IM STRESSED UGH
    Don't worry, relax! I only revised for Maths and Science too. Depending on when your exam are, you could revise the others such as unit 2 science and the other subjects after half term. :-)

ReputationRep:
    Same. I keep worrying about Religious Studies even though I have another 9 subjects to revise for

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Xenon_)
    Don't worry, relax! I only revised for Maths and Science too. Depending on when your exam are, you could revise the others such as unit 2 science and the other subjects after half term. :-)
    I have study leave. So I know I should take advantage of that but honestly even science I think I started revising too late.
    Btw Science I have an exam on Tuesday for Bio (Core Science) and Chem (Core Science) and I'm a C grade student I really want an A/A* but i don't know

so when should i do other subjects. feels like its too late !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamie Vardy)
    Same. I keep worrying about Religious Studies even though I have another 9 subjects to revise for
    I done religious studies last year, Are u doing edexcel

I have study leave. So I know I should take advantage of that but honestly even science I think I started revising too late.
    Btw Science I have an exam on Tuesday for Bio (Core Science) and Chem (Core Science) and I'm a C grade student I really want an A/A* but i don't know

so when should i do other subjects. feels like its too late !
    Hi

I'm doing exactly the same exams, AQA right?
    You want to go from a C to an A/A*...

Download an app called Bindle and search #AQABiology
    I'll help you with science. :-)

Good luck my friend.

ReputationRep:
    I done religious studies last year, Are u doing edexcel
    Yeah, Edexcel Units 1 and 8. I'm doing AQA for every other subject.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Xenon_)
    Hi

I'm doing exactly the same exams, AQA right?
    You want to go from a C to an A/A*...

Download an app called Bindle and search #AQABiology
    I'll help you with science. :-)

Good luck my friend.
    Ahh no I'm doing OCR 21st Century. But thankyou xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamie Vardy)
    Yeah, Edexcel Units 1 and 8. I'm doing AQA for every other subject.
    Oh okay so you're doing Christianity is unit 8 rights and responsibilities not sure?
    I did Unit 11 and 2 or 3 LOL bad memory.

But to be honest RS is a very easy subject, I wouldn't stress yourself over revising day and night for it. Revise the main points so for and against, learn key terms because you have to define a key term and also time yourself because time is what got me in the exam and also revise from past papers as i know they repeat the questions sometimes.

best of luck, xx

ReputationRep:
    Oh okay so you're doing Christianity is unit 8 rights and responsibilities not sure?
    I did Unit 11 and 2 or 3 LOL bad memory.

But to be honest RS is a very easy subject, I wouldn't stress yourself over revising day and night for it. Revise the main points so for and against, learn key terms because you have to define a key term and also time yourself because time is what got me in the exam and also revise from past papers as i know they repeat the questions sometimes.

best of luck, xx
    Thanks for your help! But I am kind of stressing out for it because if I don't revise, I'll get a D. The grade boundaries are pretty high.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.